The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: fertility bed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't know if any other members have been round Tony's house, but if you have, have you ever noticed he won't let anybody upstairs. I have been round his house many times, and not once has he let me go upstairs, occasionally I would ask to have a look upstairs and he would make some feeble excuse like his wife is in bed, or his wife is in the shower, or his wife is getting ready. I became extremely suspicious, and I made a point of asking every time I went round there only to be denied and given some feeble reason why I can't. Anyway, I had to go round there last week and to be quite honest I had given up asking about upstairs when he disapeared in the little boys room, so I thought here's my chance to have a little snoop. Not expecting to find anything out of the ordinary until I sneeked in his bedroom...................and you would not believe what I saw!!!

[Image: fertilitybed5.jpg]
now that is the funny you will have to find out where he brought it from as we own a carpet and bed store i think that we would be able to sell loads of them

Tyson
ha ha ha you sod good job you never looked in the boys bedroom TT X

bozzzydmc

Tourettes Tony Wrote:ha ha ha you sod good job you never looked in the boys bedroom TT X

This ???

V
V
V

[Image: colorbedroom_Pinkbedroom_w609.jpg]

lol x
hang on mike thats your room :wink: TT
bozzzydmc Wrote:
Tourettes Tony Wrote:ha ha ha you sod good job you never looked in the boys bedroom TT X

[Image: colorbedroom_Pinkbedroom_w609.jpg]

lol x

This topic made the two very normal looking sticks on the table appears to be something else that is commonly used for "bla bla bla"

(if you have a dirty mind, you will know what i mean).... :oops: :lol:

LOL :lol: