The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: Seen my cars today but not were I expected!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My cars are in Liverpool waiting customs clearance but found them here

http://passionford.com/forum/showthread.php?t=239966

bozzzydmc

Hey ... great find!

Choices ...choices .which one do you bring to EuroTec ??? Smile
Amazing - such a variety of replies, thoughts and comments. Some know their stuff others are clearly just typing what they've heard from misinformed sources. Was most shocked at what that 'auctioneer' said about the value of De's. Such a small world though to find pics of your cars!
pumesta posted on the Irish forums to see if anyone knew anything about them. I followed the link and seen the white sticker on the back of one and the front left indicator missing on the other and then it clicked that they are my cars.

I wonder if the guy can smuggle them out so I don't have to pay the VAT!

The one with the white sticker may make it to EuroTec bozzy

bozzzydmc

"The leader of the pack is a lady with a proper Right Hand Drive model"

Eh up ... a lady and all that eh ! Smile Smile x
WOW Big Grin Seeing that I bet you can't wait to rescue them! I know I couldn't rest knowing my cars were in some warehouse with people poking about taking pictures Shock Hope to see one of them at eurotec. Another 2 D's saved anyway Smile

The variety of responses on that link is interesting. Its a shame the public are so miss-informed about the cars really :?
They arrived there on bank holiday Monday. I filled out the customs forms and returned them on the Tuesday. On the Friday I flew out to Spain therefore unable to pay the VAT until I got back. The bill arrived the Monday after I left and I get back on Wednesday. I am now more anxious than ever. At least they are indoors

bozzzydmc

mnickels Wrote:pumesta posted on the Irish forums to see if anyone knew anything about them. I followed the link and seen the white sticker on the back of one and the front left indicator missing on the other and then it clicked that they are my cars.

I wonder if the guy can smuggle them out so I don't have to pay the VAT!

The one with the white sticker may make it to EuroTec bozzy

Now that would be cool ... im sure the other guys from 'your end' can assit to get you over with her / him... be great to see one of your new cars there matey
bozzzydmc Wrote:"The leader of the pack is a lady with a proper Right Hand Drive model"

Eh up ... a lady and all that eh ! Smile Smile x

ah, that'll be our Mary Big Grin She dont take any sh1t from that nob head on the
mic at Knebworth who's always trying to make out he knows everything about
cars - he's so mis-informed about De's its pathetically comical to listen to him :roll:
yep half of them think the car's cool and half are ignorant pricks.

never mind.