The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: Village Fair
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all Smile

I don't know whether you guys ever like doing this sort of thing, but I thought I'd ask anyways :lol:

The village I live in is holding a village fair, where there will be stalls and entertainment and stuff, there is also a vintage/classic car show on the green, so there's loads of beautiful cars there already xD

However, last year I didn't see any D's! It would be awesome if someone would like to come, it's a lovely little village called Hatfield Heath very near Harlow and Bishops Stortford in hertfordshire. I'l get the specific date as soon as I can but i wanted to see if anybody might be interested Smile

Me and some friends have a space for a stall to sell various thing and for people to play on the Wii in order to raise money for a charity expedition we want to do to build homes in Uganda, so the presence of a De Lorean could be especially useful in attracting attention our way! Big Grin

Anyway, just thought i'd see what you thought Smile