The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: quad bike advice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hay all i just wonderd if anyone here has a quad bike ,i am looking to bye one so i can keep up with my little girl on her 50cc i am feed up with walking behind her all the time. i have been looking for a couple of weeks now on ebay and only want to spend about £500.00 .i went to look at one last night that was 110cc but it looked a little cheep and plasticey but it was only 2 months old and sale price was £600.00ono.because im not into bikes would i regret not getting a 200cc or 250cc but get one thats a bit older it will be used for off road all the time
thanks for any imput
Tyson
Hi Tyson.

Have a chat with Tracey!

http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1529

Ben
you want to go for a 90cc automatic , that`s what my yellow bike is ,and it goes really well as you can see by the pics of me, i have even got a tow bar on it as we pop a tralier on the back and collect rubbish at our fiesta club car shows, and price is cheeper as well , got mine from e bay fof 500 quid,
:wink:
hi tracey thanks for the tip the one that i have been to look at is on ebay item number 190215296264 it looks like you are the only one on here that has muddy fun so what do you think of it.it has only got 1 hour to go so you might not see it until after the sale ends but i think i might offer £500.00 and see what happens thanks for the imput though if you say a 90cc is good a 110cc can only be better!!!!
cheers Tyson
got one of them as well it`s the same , trouble is with that makeif it goes wrong the parts are a pig to get , QUADZILLA are fantastic but they come with a hefty price as well and parts are easy to get , we have just brought one of these last week same price as shown, that goes well, andy followed me in the car to see how fast it goes got 47 mph from it so plenty fast enough ,
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Quad-Bike-Quadzil ... dZViewItem

hana 5284 Wrote:hi tracey thanks for the tip the one that i have been to look at is on ebay item number 190215296264 it looks like you are the only one on here that has muddy fun so what do you think of it.it has only got 1 hour to go so you might not see it until after the sale ends but i think i might offer £500.00 and see what happens thanks for the imput though if you say a 90cc is good a 110cc can only be better!!!!
cheers Tyson