The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: drive in movie delorean?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
0dan1 Wrote:aww wow XD

that would be seriously amazing ^^

I'm near hertford, but I live pretty much next to Harlow and Bishops Stortford if you've heard of them Smile
but thanks very much indeed Big Grin

cheers DAN :wink:

There are a few owners not to far from you (including myself) that I'm sure would gladly let you look have a drive in there car, Where abouts are you exactly, as I'm in Harlow on thursday morning with mine.

Chris
ahh cool, that's a really kind message =]

Unfortunately I have to be in school (sixth form) Thursday... gotta learn to get a job to get cash to buy a D Big Grin

But it's great there are so many close-by, I'm just surprised I havn't spotted any of you out and about after a good many years of peeling my eyes :wink:
0dan1 Wrote:ahh cool, that's a really kind message =]

Unfortunately I have to be in school (sixth form) Thursday... gotta learn to get a job to get cash to buy a D Big Grin

But it's great there are so many close-by, I'm just surprised I havn't spotted any of you out and about after a good many years of peeling my eyes :wink:

No Probs, I'm sure we can sort something out. I work at Stansted so often use the car to go to work in the summer, plus there are another couple of owners not to far away.

Chris
Hi,

Just thought I would add I think that this is an excellent modification to the Delorean, but as yet, even though I have never seen a one in real life it would be a shame to modify one and devalue it at the same time. If it was a temporary mod I think it could be alot of fun - I have seen this done on 'Pimp My Ride'.

Steve
I have similar feelings to those who like to keep their D as original as possible.... That D projector thing is just too over the top for me!!! (However, if it was made to be a DeLorean simulator, it's a different story 8) )

But I am always good with any modern 1Din headunits... I used to have a flip screen DVD headunit in the D, but I have swapped it back to MP3 CDs headunit now as I enjoy watching bypasser's "wow!" and camera phone's flash more than anything else when I am in the D :lol:

By the way 0dan1, welcome onboard! :wink:
Pages: 1 2