The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: glen wish comes true
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi all

well as some of you know i have been over the pound helping out keith to finish of the bttf car i built for him but i did not what keith and a few other people done for me for my birthday over here on saturday morning we got up at 9 am then went done to meet robert lamrock who has been in talks with keith which i did not know they took me for a tour around the test track & round the delorean factory this is a big thing to me as i never got to go on the last eurofest as i was working on my own delorean but all my dreams has come true this weekend thanks to keith & robert for makeing my day but the only scary bit was when we was walking back to the car and part of the side of the factory was on fire yes on fire but it was put out very qwick i will put the photo on when i get back home any way great day out plus evan a great weekend over here nice weather thanks to all the club memebers who come to see me on sunday you now who you are Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Happy early birthday. Glad you had a good weekend and will forgive your attempted arson on the factory. It was good to meet you all as well and I hope to meet you again soon.

Interesting story. When I started looking for a Delorean my Dad told me a guy in Dromara, where I am from originally, had bought one or two. He said the guy owned the petrol station where the post office is now. He told me to see if he was still around the town. I never found the guy in question, until today. Keith is from Dromara and is the guy my Dad was talking about. Small world isn't it!
happy birthday glen glad you had a good time roll on eurotech TT
hi all

kust got off the plane my birthday is in med may thats why im going to injoy the party at eurotec this was a liitle present a bit before my brithday but will never forget Big Grin
mnickels Wrote:Happy early birthday. Glad you had a good weekend and will forgive your attempted arson on the factory. It was good to meet you all as well and I hope to meet you again soon.

Interesting story. When I started looking for a Delorean my Dad told me a guy in Dromara, where I am from originally, had bought one or two. He said the guy owned the petrol station where the post office is now. He told me to see if he was still around the town. I never found the guy in question, until today. Keith is from Dromara and is the guy my Dad was talking about. Small world isn't it!
They say there is no smoke without Fire :lol:
[Image: DSCN0012-1.jpg]
yea thanks neal people will think my wireing is not that good Big Grin Big Grin