The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: 2008 NEC classic car show weekend + AGM meeting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
dogey bugger :o :lol:
A carpark in town has a barrier and you have to stick a ticket you buy in it to let you out so I always sit there waiting for someone else to come along then follow them out quickly before the barrier comes down, works everytime but get some nasty looks from the rear view mirror of the car in front! :lol:
poeple try and do it to me when i go though the m6 toll but the barriar allways come down and all you see is smoke bhind you were they have to slame on there brakes :lol: :lol: :lol:
HI ALL

after the fourm had been updated we did loose the post regards the saturday night event as you most problery know by now that me & the mrs do a party event which a lot of club memebers came to last year and got very drunk it was un real well this year we are going back to the same place but with a little change after having problems and waiting for food orders to come we have spoken to the rock cafe and they are letting us have the total space we had before and we are having a buffet for evening tea whcih means that we all have the chance to have what ever they put on for us the chargr for this will be £10.00 per person which we will collecting the money which you can either pay onto sam pay pal account ( amount of £10.50 for the charge of paypal ) or send a payment to sam at the address below this will cover you for your night eating & if we get all payments in before the end of sept we get a big bottle of shots for each table i i would like to say that this event went down so brill last year thats why we are doing it again you all get a tag on the not which allows you into the private area for us until you had your evening meal and drinks then its party on

chq payable to : sam hale

if paying by paypal please include you name and how many are you are going

sam hale
Event Manager Mrs
36 oak cresent
walsall
ws3 1bq

club paid mamabers going so far
malcom & gayner
bozzy
Nic t
Dan s

thanks for your support for getting the funds in so quick

all transport will be the same as last year ( but tt can,t go back to the holtel on the police horse )

just to let you know that the hotel rooms are still on offer at the moment until the end of next month :wink:
Me in lazy mood and can't be ass'd to try and find it my self so,

What weekend is it on because me and Stacey will be there on the Sunday.
ROB

nov 15th & 16 th
thank you glen,

See you all on the sunday. Big Grin Big Grin
Who else is booked for the meal on the saturday? We cant just have 4 people going!! Nearly as bad as our attendence at ed udding's delorean europe dinner :lol: :wink:
dan

well if they dont pay they are not aloud to have the eveing dinner as pases will go out to then who have but if the no.s do,nt pick up then we will go back to plan 1 which is the same as last year
Hi,
DISCOUNT ON NEC TICKETS
Apologies for the lateness of this but the NEC have been very 'difficult' about providing this information to Glen and the DOC so I have got it from another club :wink:

Early bird offer; ENDS SEPTEMBER 30th
Adult tickets just £10.00
Family £25.00
Quote code; EFCLUB

Club advance offer; ends November 15th
Adults £12.00
Family £30.00
Quote code; FS CLUB

On the door prices £17.00 for adults £45.00 for a family :roll:

small print;
adult ticket offer limited to 2 tickets per member family ticket admits 2 adults and up to 3 children (5-16 years) and is limited to one family ticket per member. If you hand your special ticket stub in to the club stand at the show the club can earn £1.00 commission. tickets allow free entry into the MPH show all booking are subject to a single transaction fee.
Chris
Glen & Sam Wrote:dan

well if they dont pay they are not aloud to have the eveing dinner as pases will go out to then who have but if the no.s do,nt pick up then we will go back to plan 1 which is the same as last year

Any update on this Glen?
Chris
Chris Williams Wrote:Hi,
DISCOUNT ON NEC TICKETS
Apologies for the lateness of this but the NEC have been very 'difficult' about providing this information to Glen and the DOC so I have got it from another club :wink:

Early bird offer; ENDS SEPTEMBER 30th
Adult tickets just £10.00
Family £25.00
Quote code; EFCLUB

Club advance offer; ends November 15th
Adults £12.00
Family £30.00
Quote code; FS CLUB

On the door prices £17.00 for adults £45.00 for a family :roll:

small print;
adult ticket offer limited to 2 tickets per member family ticket admits 2 adults and up to 3 children (5-16 years) and is limited to one family ticket per member. If you hand your special ticket stub in to the club stand at the show the club can earn £1.00 commission. tickets allow free entry into the MPH show all booking are subject to a single transaction fee.
Chris

Chris, can we get this info printed in the next Club mag please?

If there is a possibility of reduced numbers of passes for those of us working on the stand,
then we need to be ordering our tickets asap.

Cheers
Hi Claire
I have sent it on to Phil for the mag although it will be to late for the very cheap seats Big Grin
Having spoken to Glen yesterday he is getting very little info from the NEC, but it seems that they have cut back drastically on the number of free tickets they are giving out to all clubs this year. I'm sure Glen will update us when they get in touch
Chris

bozzzydmc

When will the request for nominations for the posts of club officials be sent out to club members and from there the postal ballot for those who can't attend the NEC this year?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11