The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: 1990
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all i have just been looking through some old boxes of photos and i came across these old pics the year was 1990 or 91 and it was when bttf3 came out. vidio plus was had this delorean going round all there stores promoting the release of the film .you will have to excuse the state of the pics as i had to take a picture of a picture .i definately dont think this would be upto glens standards but hay nice try for the time.
dose anyone know hows delorean it was?
[img][Image: DSC_0044.jpg]
[/img][Image: DSC_0041.jpg]
[img][Image: DSC_0040.jpg]
[/img][Image: DSC_0038.jpg]
[img][Image: DSC_0037.jpg]
[/img][Image: DSC_0034.jpg]
[img][Image: DSC_0035.jpg]
[/img][Image: DSC_0032.jpg]
[img][Image: DSC_0029.jpg]

cheers all i hope these came out ok if they didn,t i will try again later

tyson[/img]
hi yea

i think it was paul fegauns car one of the first back to the future built aloung with the kit which is on my car owned by chris p nice built on the back Big Grin

bozzzydmc

Glen & Sam Wrote:hi yea

i think it was paul fegauns car one of the first back to the future built aloung with the kit which is on my car owned by chris p nice built on the back Big Grin

Seriously Glen that stuff in those pics aint on your car.. im trying not to laugh at the simplicity of those "screen accurate" props !
I believe that BTTF car was from the 'Car is the Star' in Keswick. Last reports mention that the car has been sold from the exhibit and we were told that it had been put in an auction, not sure where the car is now, or what is left of it.

Mark Bourne showed me pictures of the car under construction back in the 90's with the know-how they had for the time it was a good conversation.

Myself and Darren visited the exhibit a few years back when Darren was married in Scotland, the car is a 'interesting' replica, when we saw the car in Keswick, we were a little disappointed, from what I am told the engine ended up in the explorer view car, and a lot of other parts ended up in other Deloreans in the UK.

Best wishes!

Chris Nicholson
In the photos it looks in lovely condition under all the BTTF bits. Just look at that panel fit around the rear fascia area Shock Big Grin
bozzy

did not say it like that i ment that the photo on that car looks like pauls one from what i have photo of which he does know about the keswick car and knows that bloke i think