The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: Welcome Back old Member & Vin no:0271
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi all

after a long few weeks i have got round to meeting up with a delorean owner in my area would you belive it he has has a left hand drive for 15 years know and has made into a right hand drive. well after my few weeks of been busy i finally got the time to go round tonight after work and my god was i gob smacked the car is yes still in rebuild mode but the inside is like brand new he has totally re stuched the car leather completey rebult all od the convertion him self i will put some photo on later but my god it was good then to my great surprise he took me round the back of this garden to find on of the fist press cutout chssey for cutting the holes in the chassey frame that GKN used when doing them by then my mouth was on the ground Shock then to top it of this is the best he has mad this own set of turson bars that work geat just like the real ones hats of the bloke he name is alan and i would like to welcome him back to the club after ten years rest

a few vendors have allready shown a great intrest in the torin bars allready by makeing four phone calls while i was there

[Image: Image003-1.jpg]
[Image: Image002.jpg]
[Image: Image001-1.jpg]

i think he say done a super job alan hopefully will be atanding some meet up with me soon until his car ready to roll back on to the road later on in the year