The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: Mike Bosworth's car mentioned on Radio 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Evening all,

Did anyone else here the interview with Philip Glenister on Steve Wright in the Afternoon on BBC Radio 2?

He was talking about tonight's episode of "Ashes To Ashes", and it goes without saying he mentioned the DeLorean driven by the "yuppy".

The amusing part is when he said "the guy with the DeLorean said "don't touch the car"". I'm guessing that's directed at Mike Bosworth.

If anyone wants to listen to it you can hear it on the BBC website, and the part you want is 1 hour 45 minutes into the show.

Enjoy.
mikesumner Wrote:Evening all,

Did anyone else here the interview with Philip Glenister on Steve Wright in the Afternoon on BBC Radio 2?

He was talking about tonight's episode of "Ashes To Ashes", and it goes without saying he mentioned the DeLorean driven by the "yuppy".

The amusing part is when he said "the guy with the DeLorean said "don't touch the car"". I'm guessing that's directed at Mike Bosworth.

If anyone wants to listen to it you can hear it on the BBC website, and the part you want is 1 hour 45 minutes into the show.

Enjoy.

Sorry guys,

I guess I really must stay up-to-date more because this is the second time I've posted a topic that's already been covered.

Only just seen the post about the item on Radio 2 and the feature on tonight's "Look North" as well (took me by surprise as I was having my tea).
About haw far through? Just got it on bbci...
it was at about 3.45pm today that I listened to it Smile

"Spanking & Mint" I think were the terms used by 'Gene Hunt' to describe it Big Grin

bozzzydmc

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/mainfram ... wright_thu

and go to about 1 hour 30 mins onwards into the programme

Cheers everyone
Claire Usher Wrote:it was at about 3.45pm today that I listened to it Smile

"Spanking & Mint" I think were the terms used by 'Gene Hunt' to describe it Big Grin

claire usher listening to radio 2 "i don't beleve it"
hana 5284 Wrote:

lol, well obviously I'm not the only one listening to it on the forum!! Tongue Tongue Tongue
Claire Usher Wrote:
hana 5284 Wrote:

lol, well obviously I'm not the only one listening to it on the forum!! Tongue Tongue Tongue

Lol. Well there's nothing wrong with listening to Radio 2 these days.

I'm 24 and I get a lot of stick about it at work, but it's better than of lot of what's out there.
Same for me. I have to listen to radio 1 all day at work and hate it. The music they play is terrible!!! (In my opinion)
Dan1986 Wrote:Same for me. I have to listen to radio 1 all day at work and hate it. The music they play is terrible!!! (In my opinion)

Couldn't agree with you more mate. I've always had a strong dislike of Chris Moyles as well, but that's aside from the fact that I can't stand the stuff they play.

Everyone at work reckons I'm a middle-aged bloke trapped in a 24 year-old's body, and to be honest I think they're right, because I'd much rather listen to David Bowie than any of that modern din.

Think I'll put my slippers on and get my pipe out now.
Haha same as me. Born in the wrong era thats what it is. Shame we can't use our D's to go back to the 70s :roll:
ok pop pickers, its time for some Bachman Turner Overdrive :lol: :lol:

And is it me, or does Heart FM only have a playlist of 10 records that they
play over and over again? :roll:
your right claire, that one about dancing with my father by luther vandross winds me up they played that to death Cry TT
Claire Usher Wrote:ok pop pickers, its time for some Bachman Turner Overdrive :lol: :lol:

Now we're talking! Big Grin And anything Genesis wrote in the 70s, top notch.

:oops: All my credibility, gone, gone in an instant :oops:
Phil Peters Wrote:
Claire Usher Wrote:ok pop pickers, its time for some Bachman Turner Overdrive :lol: :lol:

Now we're talking! Big Grin And anything Genesis wrote in the 70s, top notch.

:oops: All my credibility, gone, gone in an instant :oops:

I have a L P of Genesis, and then there were three. 1978

The last track on it is... Follow you Follow me. :lol:
Pages: 1 2