The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: registration help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi I know ive seen it somwhere but cant find it, im trying to fill in v55/5 for registration, can anyone point me in the right direction,, ta
I fill a few in for work - what do you need to know?

Claire (beleagured Mercedes Benz Sales Administrator.... :roll: )
do you want a list :lol:
type approval,,im guessing i leave it#variant#version#
all the sections from 10-15 then 19-24 then 33-41
Its ok..its exempt..cos its over 10years old..der me :oops:
Just realised something else..the customs payment note says the vin is 000495. hope that doesnt cause agro,. :?
best thing, is take a photo of your vin plate - thats what I did (mind you, my vin # is still wrong on my V5C.... :roll: )

can you scan and email me your V55? I'll see if I can help out with the bits your stuck on and email you back.

I'm not at work again till next week at the earliest, so wont be able to x-refer a V55 till then unfortunately.
No thats a nice offer,,thanks but I think I got it sorted now, it was just the bits that said CoC in front of, but now I realise thats for SVA etc, and the car is exempt cos its over 10 years old,,thanks for that :wink:
Dodgy Motor Wrote:Just realised something else..the customs payment note says the vin is 000495. hope that doesnt cause agro,. :?

Just got my latest C&E 386 yesterday... apparently the date of manufacture is 1991 :roll:
Not very bright are they, the defenders of our shores and the queens purse :?