The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: Using deloreans in advertising to earn money?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

bozzzydmc

Well i could very well do it if its not 9-5 Mon - Fri

If thats ok with you how about £100 donation to Club funds and I will pop along for a few hours for the munchies Smile

Nice to hear from you bud.
nice one their mike don`t eat two many chickens mate, or else you won`t fit behind the wheel of ya D on the way home, :lol:

bozzzydmc

tracey steele Wrote:nice one their mike don`t eat two many chickens mate, or else you won`t fit behind the wheel of ya D on the way home, :lol:

"Chicken ??? ... nobody but nobody calls me chicken! "

Good point thou Wink
bozzzydmc Wrote:
tracey steele Wrote:nice one their mike don`t eat two many chickens mate, or else you won`t fit behind the wheel of ya D on the way home, :lol:

"Chicken ??? ... nobody but nobody calls me chicken! "

Good point thou Wink

"Dose that make you yellow belly"

NickT

Superimps, if I came along you'd have no chicken left and you'd be bankrupt Big Grin Big Grin

Hope the day goes well.

NickT

£100 to Club funds is v generous Bozzzy !
I wonder how many magners at EuroTech that will get ?

bozzzydmc

superimps Wrote:That will be fantastic mate, A saturday suits well. There will be plenty of munchies available and I will throw in a bag of steak too. Mmmm.

Bearing in mind that this is Hessle Road, you may need to bring several rugby type blokes to make sure your car leaves with its wheels intact !!!

I would be delighted to make a donation to club funds and if our till is bulging at the end of the day, we could do it agin 'in the future'

Thanks mate and I will let you know nearer to the time. I will give you a couple of weeks notice.

Hey if you private me the name of the shop and get an opening date sorted before tommorow lunch i will plug it on Viking Radio at 8am Thursday for you Smile Smile