The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: Lea Thompson from BTTF
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good morning fellow Delorean enthusiasts, A work Colleague sent me an E-mail about Lea Thompson appearing at some place in manchester, details are below. I thought I would share this precious information with the rest of you fellow members, but I don't won't you to think that I'm a saddo and I've got some sort of thing for her, because I haven't.........well actually I have, I would very much like to drink her dirty bath water, their... I've said and got it out of my system, that is a huge wait of my shoulders. I'm going to the bathroom now. Also before I go, Tourettes and a couple more of us are going out Saturday night if you want to come, if you do bring some pound coins with you.

Hello Mate,
Just thought I'd let you know that Lea Thompson is appearing at Collectormania Manchester in March.

ATB
Graham.

bozzzydmc

http://www.collectormaniagmex.co.uk/index.html

Im more of a Hayden Panettiere person myself .... Smile

With regards to Lea Thompson, do you mean this event ??

http://www.collectormania.com/

@ Milton Keynes

Mike
that Hayden Panettiere is nice, who's she from?? I've just had a look at her on Google through the images bit, she's abit of alright isn't she, Do you know I can't get over that, she is bloody nice, I'm starting to nurse a semi again, I'm off to the bathroom again.

bozzzydmc

delorean12uk Wrote:that Hayden Panettiere is nice, who's she from?? I've just had a look at her on Google through the images bit, she's abit of alright isn't she, Do you know I can't get over that, she is bloody nice, I'm starting to nurse a semi again, I'm off to the bathroom again.

Shes the 'girl who can never die'... in Heroes....

[Image: hayden1.jpg]
yea i know see you there im going to be there hopefully Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Would anybody be prepared to put their car on display at the Manchester G-mex show if we could get permission? If yes I'll try and get in contact with the organisers to see if theyed be interested.
hi scott

good luck i have been trying for a long time but still no anser
delorean12uk Wrote:that Hayden Panettiere is nice, who's she from?? I've just had a look at her on Google through the images bit, she's abit of alright isn't she, Do you know I can't get over that, she is bloody nice, I'm starting to nurse a semi again, I'm off to the bathroom again.

i prefer the foresters :wink: TT
can we go to the Forresters saturday night??? I need somewhere to park my bike.[/quote]
why is it the phone always goes when your right in the middle of doing something. I was putting up a picture of Hayden Panettiere in my bathroom when my mum starts to try and call me on the telephone, and much her annoyance demands why I took so long to answer the phone. she's got this motherly intuition and knows when I'm telling her fibs or so she reckons, so I told her outright what I'd been doing and she shreiked in shock, and then sternly reminded me of my age and told me I would go blind!!!!