The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: Ground hog day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Today is the day when Punxsutawney Phil comes out of his burrow and looks around for his shadow,,apparently :?
[Image: 56729592.jpg]
Very strange people these Americans :?
Just be carefull tomorrow in case you find yourself repeating what you did today :roll:
now that is a good film TT
now that is a good film TT
you like french poetry Big Grin
oui j'aime la poésie française
why do you ask? or was it not me you were asking?
I have this terrible sense of deja vu.
Would somone mind telling me what this thread is about? :oops:

bozzzydmc

http://www.groundhog.org/

there you go ...a feast of information there Smile
I used to think it was just some weird thing they made up for the film, but later found out they actually do this once a year,, :oops:
I used to think,,whats the point, but after thinking about it, it makes perfect sense, make some -non event- event when business is slow due to the weather and just a misserable time of year,and drag in lots of out of town punters to spend money on hotels, catering, parking, not mention stuffed toys,,its a great idea, I cant wait to get stuck into the Gobblers knob :oops:

bozzzydmc

Dodgy Motor Wrote:I used to think it was just some weird thing they made up for the film, but later found out they actually do this once a year,, :oops:

You mean like that car they made for Back to the Future ??? Smile
Yeah bozzy,,was a stupid idea..surely it would have been much more of a thrill had it been a 3* indesit fridge freezer, :? What were they thinking,,,
Delorean indeed :lol:
trouble is with that film...they keep repeating it :lol: