The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: wheres the snow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
nice one i remember the gs 850 good tourers they were. they were basically a bored out 750. i used to have a gs1000 bored to 1160 joy cams,dymag wheels lockeed callipers box section swing arm ,putting out 130bhp at the rear wheel, which with todays standards wasn't that good but it managed a 10.4 quarter mile in 1986 at the buldog bash. i have had about 40 bikes in total and still have a kawasaki z500 and 400j in bits Cry but dont have the time to do TT
Theres never enough time Cry

Do you still go to the bulldog bash? I've been the last 3 years and going again this year. And the rock and blues show in derbyshire is good too.
[Image: FirstshowoftheYear4-1-2008008.jpg]

This is where I live, It was taken on the 4 Jan 2008 at 5 50am. The first show of the year. I did not try to get my car out of the drive way, and I had to walk to work because the public transport was not running.
no not me i cant sleep in tents anymore i had a bellyfull of biker bashes, kent, southwest custom, but prefer the comforts of a nice room to sleep after a skinful :lol: nice pics there neal i remember waking up in i think 1986 or 87 to 4ft of snow and i still went to work on my old suzuki gt250 :lol: :lol: TT
No snow here... only masses of water!

I took this pic last weekend of how the road at one end of my village looks at the moment (about half a mile or so from my house!)

You can see the road marker post, which stands on a raised grass verge. Water is about 18"-20" deep where the road should be, and there really isn't supposed to be a lake in the background...

Thankfully I don't need to drive out that way each morning!

[Image: S1030712_small.jpg]
Pages: 1 2