The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: I want one of these ! :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

bozzzydmc

LOL nothing like 20,000 volts up your arm to change your mind :lol:

bozzzydmc

Or even 50,000 Volts Smile
Thats just nasty :lol:
How about installing a large but hiden magnetron tube, , thats a microwave emmiter to you and me, so when the police find your car 3 miles down the road from where you left it, they cant understand why the theif's head has exploded,,you must remeber to fit a bell,,,when his head goes pop last thing he hears is "DING" :lol:
We make magnetron tubes where I work.... :wink:
HI

you will get that if you touch my fuse box in my d
I have done this mod to my car before (got the high voltage modules from US, and it's hardwired to the car handles)... the person who gets zapped most is me :lol: coz i always forgot to disable the system via remote before poking the key in the key slot, and grab my hand firmly on the handle :evil: ...

And I have a feeling that it's not going to be any good having sparks sparking everywhere near/in the car...

Hence, it's off the car 8)

But it's good to play with as a hand held module though... but i must say... it's illegal in UK!
I've seen an Auto Taser in action and it's bloody scary Shock I work with high voltages quite a lot, but those things are just viscous
i want that toy Shock
shocking :wink: TT