The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: Door pull straps wanted.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,
Looking to put my car on the road in the spring, and it is missing both door pull straps.
My inerior is grey, so preferably that colour , but black ones would prob look ok at a pinch. Mine are the ones which just wrap around the handle, which i think are the more common type.
Many thanks for any help you can give.
Regards Nick.

bozzzydmc

http://cgi.ebay.com/DELOREAN-Pair-of-Bl ... dZViewItem

Im sure they have grey ... if you email them and ask
Birchy Wrote:Hi all,
Looking to put my car on the road in the spring, and it is missing both door pull straps.
My inerior is grey, so preferably that colour , but black ones would prob look ok at a pinch. Mine are the ones which just wrap around the handle, which i think are the more common type.
Many thanks for any help you can give.
Regards Nick.

I used to have these made by a local sail maker in real leather, they sold quite well (infact I have about 20 sets made and sold the lot in no time), but if you are after a set I could perhaps get some more made.

The advantage of leather is that if doesn't crack over time from being wrapped tightly around the handle, also smells of quality too :-)

James