The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: calling all people who like star trek movies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.paramount.com/startrek/?gcli ... gQod41K7-A

that looks just amazing, ill haveto go see that one.

:oops: *goes and hides away in shame* :oops: lol
Im not much of a Trekky fan but that does look good, even though one of the welders needs so lessons Smile I guess with the fairly recent advent of CGI lots of older movies have been improved , I bought a 2007 version of Blade runner this week, Dam it looks good, and so much more real and dark and scarey, I guess it wont be long before we see a digital version of BTTF , Im first in that queue :wink:
nothing wrong with star trek.

hopefully JJ can come good with this film. looks cool.

another 11 months to wait - guess their doing post production.
If they wait that long all the original cast will have died of old age, :lol: :lol:
hmm

bozzzydmc

not trying to sound negative but all i see is good cgi showing the welding together of NCC1701 ... this tells me little of what the actual film is going to be about Smile
Think what they were trying to do is use all the CGI and welding as a metaphor for 'under construction' - but im sure you knew that anyway hahaha! Looks AMAZING! Big Grin
The new movie is to be a prequel, set before the time of the classic TV series.

Various names have been circulating to play the original series characters.

Without a current TV version, they need something to cash in on Paramount's biggest franchise.

Live Long & Prosper

John

NickT

Make it so......
i reckon bring back william with his all bran so he can fight the cling-ons once more :wink: TT