The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: Delorean party political broadcast
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I thought I'd share this as I only came across it myself today; No political comments please Tongue . This is the preview to a longer political broadcast that is apparently being edited together as we speak for next years local elections.

Was a bit of fun at 6 am in the morning in October Shock

I really need to get that seat stitching sewn up (just befoe someone else mentions it!)

http://www.howarddawber.org.uk/?p=106

We do end up doing some crazy things sometimes.
looks cool matey but take your no. plate when doing shows as some one on the net might like to do a robery with it matey :lol:
They wouldnt take the plates off for this one as they were on the public roads and didnt want any negative responses / complaints from anyone! Big Grin

bozzzydmc

Honestly though what does it matter leaving the number plates on ?

Love the "Bex to the Future" bit at the end Smile
:lol: Glen,,do a robbery in a BTTF replica,,you d be as inconspicuous as Jake and Ellwood in the Blues Brothers,, :lol:
:lol: I just watched that video :oops: The "doc" in the white suit walking toward the camera bit :lol: looks like hes got some sort of medical experiment device in his hand :lol:
I know, the outfit was genius, they are defintely going for the comedy factor. Noone knows what the device was! Looks like something from an anne summers shop....apparently. :lol: