The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: BTTF HD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HI ALL

after looking around the net tonight i find out that back to the future dvd will be soon coming out on HD how cool is that

looks like i be able to put my new sceens in to ation soon Big Grin

:o if i can get the screen back of sam as she taken it off me to palu on her new game console thing the nitendo weeee thing ( borring :roll: )
Brilliant news. 8) :lol: :lol: I'd love to see them in HD.

Regards,
Wow that sounds amazing! Looking forwards to when they release it, I just need an HD screen now haha! Glen mate what are you saying, Wii's are the best fun ever haha! Sod the gym you can work a proper sweat up playing Wii Sports, especially the boxing!! Big Grin
i was playing the bttf game on the wii last night until 1 am thid morning well cool but my plasma but ineed more pratice as o,m not a gameing person Big Grin
I want a wii , not that kind dear Big Grin

Glen & Sam Wrote:i was playing the bttf game on the wii last night until 1 am thid morning well cool but my plasma but ineed more pratice as o,m not a gameing person Big Grin
There is a BTTF game for the wii???
Will it be HD-DVD or Blu-Ray?

As i can't play Blu-Ray on my X360.
Pilot25dmc Wrote:There is a BTTF game for the wii???

I think Glen is talking about the universal studios game for gamecube of which the wiii should play because it's backwards compatible.
hi

no its plays brill got to my third level know bttf is coming out on hd & blue ray next year or should i say in 6 hours time this year Big Grin