The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: POSSIBLE FUEL BLOCKADE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Now Im NOT saying its a fact ...BUT, my company, an energy supplier,, has just issued us with a warning there MAY be a fuel blockade this weekend, Im sure those of you that experienced it last time will remember what a pain it was,obviously I dont know if this is true but just fill up tomorrow,
JUST IN CASE :?

bozzzydmc

starts 10.00am on saturday
Does this mean you are organising it mike,,:lol:
ah, right, thanks for the heads up. Bloody fuel light came on AGAIN on
the Astra today - I only get 140 miles to £20, absolutely ridiculous. :evil:

I'll fill it up tonight when I go shopping in Morrisons.

Used to get 100 miles to £10 a couple of years ago, nowadays its more like 70 miles to £10 :evil:
Stop moaning claire, I only get about 60 in mine Shock

Dan
Daniel Shane Wrote:Stop moaning claire, I only get about 60 in mine Shock

Dan

lol Smile mebbe you're a bit more "enthusiastic" when driving then me? :wink:

The Astra's doing an average of about 29mpg - and my Cav does/did about 36mpg, so not *too* terrible a difference I guess, seeing as the Astra has a 2.2 16v lump with 145bhp, and my Cav has a 1.6 8v Carbed engine with just 82bhp Smile :wink:
My Corrado vr6 (2.9l v6) does 35mph Tongue
Dan1986 Wrote:My Corrado vr6 (2.9l v6) does 35mph Tongue

in which gear? :wink:

Nice car the Corrado, although I've heard they are hard to get bits for, especially panels ? (hah, sound familiar! :roll: )
Yeah panels are impossible to get for them. Its quite nice but its got coilover suspension on it wound right down and its solid as a rock. Nearly broke my back this afternoon on a dual carriageway. Was caining down it and there was a small dip in the road and I practically took off! When I get the D it will be going anyway.
Just realised I said 35mph!! I meant 35mpg of course :wink:
Hi all my delorean works the other way round it costs me about £40 for 10 miles but she is the fire breathing deloren, worth every penny
Dan1986 Wrote:Just realised I said 35mph!! I meant 35mpg of course :wink:

Hey Dan, thats pretty good going for one of those engines. My mk2 vr6 is well juicey and i can't even tell how many miles it does to a tank cos my speedo isn't working!!!! Sad
hi all

i,m just getting dressed to go out and get some due to me going up north tomorrow to my xms party then tho dave house on sunday Cry

its a long wlak if i run out
dmckelv12 Wrote:
Dan1986 Wrote:Just realised I said 35mph!! I meant 35mpg of course :wink:

Hey Dan, thats pretty good going for one of those engines. My mk2 vr6 is well juicey and i can't even tell how many miles it does to a tank cos my speedo isn't working!!!! Sad

Did you do the mk2 conversion yourself? A mate of a mate is building one at the moment. The vr6 sounds nice doesn't it. Of course 35mpg is only when I drive it carefully :wink:
Come on Guy's really...I dream of 20MPG.

My wedding business uses a Rolls-Royce that does around 8MPG!

YES EIGHT.

And you thought you had it bad!

Regards
D
Pages: 1 2