The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: this is the life
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
since june this year i wanted a wet room and its finished so here i am enjoying it.ahhhhh so relaxing Smile
[Image: schooldemo035.jpg]
Sad great, just what I want to see after another day slogging it out
at the office............ Cry Cry Cry Cry

I must be in the wrong job.... :?
oh bless your wellcome to come round any weekend and join in the fun you can even stop the night,we will have to arange something after christmas if you and phil are up to it :wink:

Claire Usher Wrote:Sad great, just what I want to see after another day slogging it out
at the office............ Cry Cry Cry Cry

I must be in the wrong job.... :?
Are they bubbles or did you just :?
Very nice, room enough there for the whole Delorean owners club to get in, :lol:
Snap i started living this dream 8 months ago dont you sleep so well after half an hour in the tub
[img][Image: digcamraphotos470.jpg]

and before you ask no there not man boobs its just relaxed muscle

cheers tyson[/img]
oh cool 8) ya right their i sleep better, i did notice that if i have a cider it goes to my head a lot quicker than it does when i`m not in the tub Big Grin
i sold my tub to get my d
I am sure Doc brown would of had a hot tub in his house....Glen I think in order to keep the cars authentic etc. that means we should have hot tubs....

Could seal the Deloreans 'trunk' and have a soak in there when the hood is up. Save on those euro springs.
on the case chirs just looking up the design for you know matey