The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: DeLorean 'JUDGE' shirt from Eurofest 2006 (BRAND NEW)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Shameless plug I know Big Grin , but I wanted all the collectors and DeLorean memorabilia enthusiasts to know about the following 7 day auction that commences at 2am GMT Wednesday morning.

Based on the timescale, if it is destined as a Christmas present the lucky recipient will receive it in time for the 25th!

http://tinyurl.com/236fsn
says item has been removed/no longer available?
The link won't be viewable until 2am GMT Wednesday morning (listing/link cannot be viewed until then.

I guess if you enter the item number: 160189605357 it will also give you the same error.

Based on the timescale it looks like only UK buyers will receive it in time for Christmas!

http://tinyurl.com/236fsn

Kind regards,

Chris Hawes

Vin 5255
ah right - interesting item!

Like the idea of plugging your car on the site too, I think I'll be doing that too when I put stuff on the 'bay Big Grin
:lol: I thought you called it flea bay Claire :lol:
I will be bidding for this,,I feel a fight coming on 8)
nah, I wont be bidding Smile

I'm a bit of a hoarder, and if this was mine, I'd have been keeping it
for 'posterity' - not everyone gets to be a concours judge afterall.
To true blue, but he did say this one has not been used,so Im guessing hes keeping the "real one",If I were him Id do the same :wink:

and if his wife dyes it pink by accident he can always buy it back off me :lol: .. Ill do him a fair deal,, muuwwahha muwwahha :evil:
HI ALL

does chris need to advertise with the bloody nosie hes car makes
Why are you selling this Chris? Its not everyday you get to be a judge at the 25th Anniversary of the Delorean is it!

I would feel very proud to know I was given one of these for what I had done.
Unless I fill out a bit a 16.5" collar is going to look a bit silly on me. I have enough actual DeLorean memorabilia (magazines and books mostly) and therefore more than happy for this unique item to enhance someone elses DeLorean collection.
Just a quick update. The shirt has 9 watchers, 3 bids and finishes at 2am on Wednesday morning. Someone is going to have a real bargain as it is only up to £2.20 so far. Tongue

Seasonal Greetings to everyone by the way :wink:
If anyone wants my XL judge shirt, Washed but never worn let me know.

Im very proud to of been a judge at the DMC's 25th birthday but as I no longer own one, and to be honest I never will again, I'd sooner give my shirt away to someone that cares about the car and it's history.

If anyone wants it let me know,

Dan
Blimey Chris, £49.78! That'll pay for a sixth of one chargecooler Big Grin
Well I bid about £30 on it, Im not keen enough to pay £50 :?
I see a Kiwi bought it, good luck to him :wink:

A Van

Come on Dan

You cant dislike the car that much....

Or do you?
Pages: 1 2