The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: any other custom D's here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just out of curiosity does anyone else here have a customised Delorean?
I didnt even think to ask before :oops:
Id just like to see what has been done to them apparently its not that unusual in the states
http://www.projectdelorean.com/home.html
Well Ill take the lack of answers as a no then :?
thats a pity, Im would like to change the dials, something like the vauxhall one, i.e. Astra GTE digital dash, but they look a bit,,well NAFF :?
So if any one has ideas or links to UK suppliers of dials and dashes, please let me know,
or if there are any desginers out there that want to "let their mind run wild" feel free to inspire me Smile

many thanks Allen
Technically Allen, anything that changes the car from bog standard is customised. If thats the case, then my car is quite customised, just not so "in your face"

Don't take that as as insult because your car has been modified quite a lot.

I can't wait to see "Blingy" and there's a perfect first show you can take it to if you don't mind travelling my way. It's in Monmouth, south wales (Ironic, as it came from a Monmouth!) A perfect introduction into the show scene with a headline which will impress the former keeper, especially if we can get a few more DeLoreans there.

May next year if you want more details.

And if you want a few of my customisation's listed, say the word!

Ben
Ben Im sat in the far left bottom corner of Wales, any way is your way Big Grin
Yep Id be delighted to attend, just tell me where and when and how
Smile ,
and you are very right about the Monmouth link, I think John,the previous owner, would find that very Ironic,, It might make his local press again with a headline like that, Monmouth to Monmouth
My trouble is Im bored Cry and NEED something to play with,even if its only ideas Smile
Sat 3rd and Sun 4th 2 day show. I've never done this one before, so I can't rate it personally.

Maybe Stuart can make a trip out, Dan who's in Gloucester, the guy from Ross, though i dont know him personally. But if it's well organised, whoever wants to come can tag along, providing I do some groundwork.

I'll do the 2 days, probably camping on site from friday through till sunday to make a weekend of it.

You'll have plenty to keep you busy when the car comes.
Sounds spankin boy.
and its not to far, Ill do the same, Im on the look out for a light weight trailer. thats wide enough :oops:
oh by the way have you seen these??
FOR ADULT ONLY
language is a bit strong :?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p015byeX ... re=related
Yeah, thats about right... Millenium Nova, fastest car in the world according to the glue sniffing boy racers! LOL
TheOriginalMrP Wrote:Sat 3rd and Sun 4th 2 day show. I've never done this one before, so I can't rate it personally.

Maybe Stuart can make a trip out, Dan who's in Gloucester, the guy from Ross, though i dont know him personally. But if it's well organised, whoever wants to come can tag along, providing I do some groundwork.

I'll do the 2 days, probably camping on site from friday through till sunday to make a weekend of it.

You'll have plenty to keep you busy when the car comes.

Hi Ben,

depending how things go, Phill and I might come down to Wales for this
one too Smile

It could be the first official outing of the born-again Flopmeister! lol :lol:
Cool! Mind you, like I said, i don't know how good this event will be, but if theres quite a few D's, it's sure to be a good one!