The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: Hi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
More the merrior! Welcome to the forum, or the 'madhouse' as some like to call it haha! Have you signed up to the club yet? If not, I recommend it! Big Grin
yeah get signed up ,its worh it and the club mag is just the bees knees,
welcome :wink:
yes hello and welcome, yes a very friendly club kwack, whats your real name is it donald? :wink: TT
Yes this is a great club, and you do not have to own a car to join the club( like myself. ) But you do have to love the car Smile

Where you at the NEC in Birmingham? If not you missed a great Delorean Stand.
when i first joined i did not know anyone know i,m the madest here Big Grin Big Grin join up & injoy the fun
yes glen you do rise to the occasion :wink: TT
Glen & Sam Wrote:i,m the madest here Big Grin Big Grin join up & injoy the fun
lol, you said it mate!! :lol:

welcome to the forum 'kwack' - whats you're set of wheels then? Smile
kwack Wrote:I'll give you a clue Smile we both have the same or very similar engines
Can anyone guess?

oooh.........

Renault 30?
Volvo 760??
Renault Alpine???
Peugeot 604????
is it from one of the manufacturer's above? :wink:
hmm, well, you've lost me then "M" :?

Is it Yank, Jap or European?
welcome, you. Big Grin

hope you're not thinking the DMC-12 has a Ford engine, are you? Tongue :wink:

bozzzydmc

kwack Wrote:I've been logging onto the site and can i just say you all seem a really friendly bunch of people. I don't own a Delorean but we do have something in common. Hope you don't mind me joining in.

M

Yes welcome to our forum Kwack, who ever you are, where ever your from and what ever car you own Smile

Yes you are right we are a very friendly bunch, so dont be frightened to tell us a little more about yourself Smile Smile
kwack Wrote:European Big Grin do you want me to tell you or do you want to keep guessing?
I'll give you another clue....Donnington....
Bet you've got it now Big Grin

well, in that case, you've either got the Alpine engined VW Bus, or
a Venturi?

Do I go to the top of the class now and get a gold star? Big Grin

bozzzydmc

I was just going to say Venturi Smile

bozzzydmc

Arh! .. nice car... we have a guy on this forum called "Stunned Monkey" who has one of those too, Martin is his name, maybe you have met at sometime Kieth ?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5