The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: GENTS MACHINE IN THE LOO
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HI ALL

dont take this the wroung way but its a laugh

took sam out this afternoon for a nice dinner with her family to a local pub haif way though the meal i went to the little mans room to find some kids playing with the gents £2.00 machine ( yes you know ) i so wonderd over there to find out what was so funny to see what i thought it said mouth freshner so i got one Cry i my god was i wroung yes you all got it right glen did not read it right :? so half the way though pudding somethink strange happend ( not saying to shy to say on here ) it was a little blue tablet which i must say did tast nice at first but makes things go well strange below well after getting back tonight things are still hard must i say nicley :roll:

so today lession is

to read the vending machine fully before taking things :lol: :lol: :lol:
lol - just as well you swallowed it, you could have got it stuck and ended up with a stiff neck!!! lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
yep thanks for that claire Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

luv you to :lol:
Glen & Sam Wrote:yep thanks for that claire Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
luv you to :lol:
aw, I didnt know you cared! :wink: :lol:
seeya soon guys Big Grin

NickT

Just apply the pressure point to get it back to normal.

The pressure point is located just under the wedding ring ! Big Grin

NickT
oh bloody hell you made me laugh so much i`ve just spat me cornflakes all over my keyboard ,back soon got too pick um out yuk Big Grin
You can buy prescription drugs from vending machines now??? Shock
oooooooooooooooooo yes Shock
finished picking me corn flakes out , keyboards a bit sticky now,
:lol: :lol:
they do that stuff in eye drop lotion now. It doesn't half make you look hard
your seeing double as well you`ve posted twice, if thats good stuff that means i`ll see double ummm better not say, arnt i a lucky girl then ,what eye drops are they then :lol: :lol: :lol:
glen your funny :lol: :lol: :lol: TT
Dan Howarth Wrote:they do that stuff in eye drop lotion now. It doesn't half make you look hard
oh god, and I thought my Xmas joke was bad....... :wink: :lol: