The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: Can any one help. Ilford area with a car in December?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
A copy of a e mail sent to me, dont know if any one can help them out on this? if so can you contact them direct.
Thanks
Chris

Hi there

My name is Martin im from the Barkingside Business Partnership (in Barkingside Ilford Essex), we are currently running a campaign through ourselves for the saving of our High Street, like the Clock Tower he he.

We have just had a great event at the main gathering area outside our library / swimming pool, where we had a great evening being climaxed by fireworks and the turning on of our christmas lights by Ziggy from Big Brother.

The next event we have is in december 14th 15th 16th 17th, where we will be having a continental market, and well i thought as Vice Chairman we could do a bit more to bring the kids along and increase the profile of the High Street some more.

We as a partnership dont have any real funds to speak of but are really in with the local newspapers and London Tonight TV who have just done a video of us that is on their BBC London web site, this went out on Television at 6pm on BBC 1 On Saturday 24th November, so advertising should be pretty good.

Could you drop me a line and see if any of your members are available for any of these days to come along for a few hours and show off the great car that everyone loves.

You can contact me on 07811-106-284 directly or e mail me on martin.nevill@sky.com

Regards

Martin
sorted Big Grin

me & TT are doing this one hopefully