The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: GIRLS..........
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone interested in myself two great cars to go for

anyone interested

no

ok

didnt think so

boo hoo

oh well single again
Come on my friend, it hasn't come to this has it?

You know, joke on the side, us men are strange creatures.....

When I was 18, I longed for a G/F, and as soon as I found one, I never got out of this vicious cycle. Take my word for it mate, theres as much good as there is bad!

Enjoy your time single, cos all of a sudden you'll be under the thumb and doing all the jobs she don't want to do instead of playing with your cars.

Is your K.I.T.T Advertised yet? What are you looking to get for it, and how far have you got with the conversion?

Ben :wink:
Ill give ya 5grand cash NOW for the 2,,lol I know how to kick a guy when hes down :wink:
maybe me being a woman who's into cars makes me a bit different then! I'd much rather be getting mucky working on a car then doing housework Big Grin

Got the headgasket coming for Eric today (got the headbolts and thermostat yesterday), so guess what I'm gonna be doing this weekend Big Grin cant wait to get stuck in and be up to my elbows in oil and crap Big Grin
Hey Tony,

What about the nice lady previously pictured sitting on your bonnet....she could look after you.....but then again, you'd have no time left for the cars, and your bloody cat bypass would be sitting here forever!!!!!!!

All the best...

Darren
oh bugger i forgot all about that cat bypass pipe cheers p j i will get down to u eventually

you know yourself what its like

that girl on my bonnet was a propper model and she was taken for oh big time

and a no to the 5 g offer thanks

thanx for everyone elses opinions cheers

and as for a girl working on a car well thats everyones (mans) dream i would have thought
you got to be bonnie barstow from knight rider (its a kid thing)

to answer to my kitt project

it has nose cone scanning light the right wheels and bowling ball caps rear black out (exterior)

as for inside
the single tv dash is installed but i only have kitt voice box working and installed up to radio
switchpods either side of steering wheel witch work ie light up and you can press buttons
a early over head consel with working lights and buttons some work lights fogs ect
lower consell with some lights and switches but needs ripping out and doing again same as upper one

and a cast alloy gullwing steeringwheel with green lights in the handel parts

pmd seats need recovering needs new carpet and new headlinning and
lots of wiring needs sorting out
but other than that it runs and drives oh and has carb conversion also and had a new auto box last year