The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: glen gets tracked down
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi all

after a long time working for my company they have know decided to keep a more closer eye on me know Cry which is not good as i work all day & should you say don,t wag off in the day i was a liitle :twisted: mad to find out that they have sent me one to fit to my own car as i do this for a job any way :twisted:

until

i ithought to my self ( :lol: and yes it hirt :lol: )

well they know i got a tracker but they dont know were it is so i mad a new gismo

it would be good to all you dog lovers out there

interdrucing the new dog track box

[Image: DSC00640.jpg]

[Image: DSC00641.jpg]

they will never catch me know :lol: :lol:

NickT

Won't they question why you keep hanging around the park and lamp posts? Big Grin

NickT
yea man Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

sam might not be happy if i start doning that either at night :roll:

but i get round it some how
You must have heard of GPS jammer right Glen?
it runs of a sim card john so really you going to need a gps & gprs jammer which cost a lot money unless you just jip out the sim cars but it send alarms signals to our office but im getting rund it i can remeber last year around this time i was up derby repairing a aa van that had no gps and it was becasue the tincell of the xms tree has metal in it and would not recive gps through the windows so only one month to go :wink:
Phill said just stick it in a lead box Big Grin (and flash 5kv up the lead :wink: )
Claire Usher Wrote:Phill said just stick it in a lead box :D (and flash 5kv up the lead :wink: )
... not while it's on the dog.
put it on the cat then :lol: TT
Tourettes Tony Wrote:put it on the cat then :lol: TT
More like put it on the poxy neighbours cat that ran across the
drive in front of me last night :evil: I nearly hit a fence post when I anchored up to avoid it
- I'll run the thing over next time :evil:
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin i like the sound of that more power Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin