The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: fuel pump check valve faulty
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi just wondering if anyone knows where i can get a fuel pump check valve as mines gone faulty,i have the later fuel pump fitted with the separate check valve on top,its getting embarasing as my car wont start when hot,but if i stop the fuel from returning to the tank its fine.
is your fuel accumulator ok? I think there's a thread in the fuel/emmisions section somewhere which goes through a checklist for fuel system faults.

NickT

That's the "rest pressure" test on the fuel pressures test.

See if the vendors sell them. I don't have Bosch part number for this.

NickT
KMI can supply them. Their number is 020 73857138

Dan
hi all,iv found the part number for the check valve for the later cars with fuel pumps with an external check valve,this part is made by bosch and the part number is 893 906 093 or you can also find it by using this part number TSA E3030-27424 /BOS this part is used on porsche 911 upto 1983 a golf gti 8 valve audi 80 and 90 plus vw jetta the list goes on,always worth checking this part before changing over the fuel accumilator especialy if youv already changed it and are still having hot start problems, it costs around the 20 pound mark from the uk