The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: Cost me an Arm & a Leg
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
There was just no way i was going to put these up with bluetack and drawing pins so i splashed out and got the frames custom made. And i think they look ok! Big Grin

[Image: 100_9791.jpg]

[Image: 100_9790.jpg]

If you were wondering they cost £75. quid the pair!! Shock
From memory the stainless/aluminium frame for my explodaview cost just £16 from these guys!

http://www.4x90.com/

I was in the area, so I picked it up which saved £££ on the delivery...

This must have been around 2-3 years ago now, so not sure they could still do the same pricing...
cool they look good heres some of my collection
[Image: covercarpics009.jpg]
[Image: covercarpics008.jpg]
[Image: covercarpics007.jpg]
[Image: covercarpics006.jpg]
[Image: covercarpics005.jpg]

bozzzydmc

you are all mad ...... Smile

[Image: DSC01406DesktopResolution.jpg]
ummmmmmmmmyep i`m mad lol lol got even more but to many too show, :lol: :lol: 8) 8) :wink:
i have not got enough memory to put mine on here :roll:
plus i can not get dogy to sit still for the secound
:lol:
tracy you missing a delorean the standerd one and the one that lights up Big Grin
Shock

Tracey looking at your collection i have a long way to go to catch you up!!!

Big Grin
MIKE MIKE

were did you get PART 2 & 3 Posters???!!!! Shock

As i can't find them enywere!!

bozzzydmc

Hi Rob

Well I have had these for a fair number of years now. All are origional 'unfolded' movie posters with 2 and 3 being 'double' sided ( for use in light boxes. Im particularly proud of the first one not only because it is quite rare to be unfolded ( as a lot of movie posters were back then ) but I have had it for nearly 23 years , my uncle worked at ABC cinema in Hull city centre back in 1985, I remember him having more than one back then ... wish I had those now!

You cant tell from the picture but the first one is 11/2 longer than the rest, probably because of the border.

Last one BTTF 3 I bought about 5 years ago off US Ebay ( It came from Israel ! Smile ) , it was then i got them all framed.

btw ...you are still all mad .... Wink

[Image: DSC01737640x480.jpg]
[Image: DSC01736640x480.jpg]
[Image: DSC01735640x480.jpg]

bozzzydmc

http://cgi.ebay.com/BACK-TO-THE-FUTURE- ... dZViewItem

make sure your speakers are on Smile

Try and go for double sided posters, they are 99% sure to be origional and provide better and more vivid colours. Unfolded are obviously better too,

27" x 41" are the standard cinema size

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dl ... age=search

" poster geek" hat off now....
I have never seen that version of BTTF II before as the first link shows Marty sat in a right hander Wink
Shock

YOU SOD!!!!!

I hadn't noticed the picture had been fliped thats ganna bug the hell out of me.. Big Grin
Were can i lay my hands on a 1:18 scale stock version of the D?

And what is this about one that light's up??

Smile
Pages: 1 2