Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great Service from AON & Royal Sun Allliance
sweet Smile remmeber you haveto kill the chickens tooTongue
DOC 527
Vin #10264
MikeH Wrote:sweet Smile remmeber you have to kill the chickens too Tongue
Shock Shock Shock Shock Oh god no, these will be 'pet' hens for laying eggs, not for stuffing on a Sunday and putting in the oven Smile
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Hay claire maybe when flopsy is in at gradys you will get them to sort out your dam radio so you cant get radio 2,3,4,5,6,7 only radio 1 .You sould know any of the other radio stations is a sign of getting old.

Cheers Tyson(hana 5284)
Shock I prefer to listen to something that stimulates the old grey matter, rather then listening to some oik who just wants to yell down the mic and thinks that they sound funny.

I can proudly say, that I have hardly listened to Radio 1 for the best part of 10 years now. I find it a very irritating station to listen to.

Just my listening preference :wink:
its called age claire :lol: im working down, i reckon il be on radio 4 soon
TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
Well I'm only 21 and think Radio 1 is rubbish! The only good thing was recently they bought back the golden hour for the 40th anniversary.
VIN: 6511
.......... an update Smile

been nattering on email to Darren at PJG this afternoon about how Flopsy is getting on........... he's being a bit of a tease and wont show me the photos of her that he's taken so far (I'm gonna get a CD with all the photos on when I get her back). However, when I asked for a 'sneak preview' of her, the response was:

"'fraid not....
But suffice to say that she has no panels - no fascias and lots of scotchlocks.....
I'll compile you a nice CD Smile
Darren
PJ Grady (Europe)"

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shock The S word again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can just see NickT going into palpatations now! :lol:

My poor baby, she's naked and full of bloody scotchlocks (which I want removing and wiring up properly!!!) Big Grin

Seriously tho, I cant wait to see Flopsy again next month, I just know she's gonna look fantastic - no more an ugly duckling Smile
yes claire i was banned from seeing mine, probably cos i would have held chris up, i would love to see your face when you see her, i for one was speechless when chris showed me mine, oooh it was lovely and still is after 2 years Big Grin TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
Tourettes Tony Wrote:yes claire i was banned from seeing mine, probably cos i would have held chris up, i would love to see your face when you see her, i for one was speechless when chris showed me mine, oooh it was lovely and still is after 2 years Big Grin TT

your car is stunning TT, there's no getting away from it Smile

Well, when I get a "come and get her!" date from Darren and Chris, I'll let you know and you can come over too Smile You were there when we dropped her off afterall Smile

Here are some pics from 'drop off day' and also the damage to my OSF wing caused by the accident. And no, I've got no idea what Phill and Tourettes were discussing when I took that photo! :lol:

[Image: pjg1.jpg]

[Image: pjg2.jpg]

[Image: pjg3.jpg]

[Image: pjg4.jpg]

[Image: pjg5.jpg]
They were discussing vegetable oil! It's a guy thing.

Darren
PJ Grady (Europe)
www.pjgrady.co.uk
Claire Usher Wrote:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shock The S word again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can just see NickT going into palpatations now! :lol:

My poor baby, she's naked and full of bloody scotchlocks (which I want removing and wiring up properly!!!) Big Grin

Oh dear, the S word......

They're not round your headlights by any chance were they?

NickT
NickT Wrote:Oh dear, the S word......

NickT

:lol:

Dan
hay claire
is that gradys new place then,if so it looks great.

ps. there probably talking about you radio station choice..lol..
Daniel Shane Wrote:
NickT Wrote:Oh dear, the S word......

NickT

:lol:

Dan

How did you guess? :lol: :lol: :lol:
hana 5284 Wrote:hay claire
is that gradys new place then,if so it looks great.
ps. there probably talking about you radio station choice..lol..

Hi cheeky :wink: yeah, that is Grady's new place, its brilliant, and I have to say, Darren makes an excellent cup of tea Big Grin