Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
www.crashmydelorean.com
www.crashmydelorean.com

WTF ????

Im speachless.....
gobsmacked mate Shock ........... I wonder if Mr Espey and Mr Wynne will be cancelling this dick head's order for a new DMC......
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Don't worry guys - it's a scam. I've seen this one before (but not with a DeLorean) It's been done before with a Mustang.

It works on the basis of 'donations' to buy the car - then either:
(a) The website closes and the money disappears, or:
(b) An old wrecked DeLorean is wiped out and is claimed to be a new one.

The video shown is of knackered old cars being destroyed anyway - and the site is full of inconsistencies (500 cars being made for 2008?- I thought it was 20).
I'm not even sure that DMCH are taking deposits yet - I'm not sure they'd be willing to take cash until they've confirmed they can deliver - I assume they're just registering interest.

Just another guy with too much time on his hands.

Darren
PJ Grady (Europe)
www.pjgrady.co.uk
i had bad thoughts that Topgear or other such villans might try this type of crap. with a caravan or something.

punks. :x
-------------------------
- Dave Smith

VIN: #00944 DOC: #535
VIN: #03193
shocked Shock Shock Shock :twisted: Cry
cheers tracey
vin 6484
rhd
(marty)
doc 421
Delorean Dream within a Dream
roll on eurotec 2009 love you all
[Image: covercarpics034.jpg]

[Image: mybanner48c1296704f7enw1.jpg]
What the hell. Hope it is a scam, otherwise i say we get his deposit back to him!
I was going to say (before reading Darren's post) that this very much looks like the guy or guys who smash new things up... for example when the XBOX 360 came out, they bought one, and smashed it to bits in front of people waiting in line to get theirs at the store on release day!

But im glad its a scam, thank god!!
Kind Regards,
Jonny Jones
DOC #530
--------------------------
http://www.carpromos.co.uk
Well scam or not... its up there accepting peoples money at the moment .

I wonder for how long ....
W@**ers!
Kelvin Tan
Shock Shock F*****g Unbelievable Shock Shock
DOC was#520 Now#910, VIN# One Day
DeLorean Fund:On Hold (All Money On Kids!
I Need A FIVE Seater.
I THOUGHT I WAS MAD BUT THATS BEATS ME :roll:
If he thinks he will be getting a rebuilt car in 2008 to destroy - he may be waiting a bit longer than he thinks!
I've done some checking - and this is basically a young Canadian guy who is trying to get rich quick by generating advertising revenue for his site. He's on lots of web marketing forums - looking to make a quick buck.
It's a dumb idea that will never happen - and anyone dumb enough to donate money to the idea wil suely lose it.

If anyone was going to destroy a perfectly good DeLorean - I'd rather it be one that is built as a kit - and has no special historic value. Can you imagine if someone had done this to win Prototype 1 - or one of the rare DeLoreans?!

Besides - I've seen a few people that have written off their DeLoreans for free!

Just ignore this guy - and his 5 minutes of fame will disappear long before he gets any money to buy a DMCH DeLorean.

Darren
PJ Grady (Europe)
www.pjgrady.co.uk
Most of you are going to kill me for saying this but here goes.

I don't truly believe that a DeLorean made AFTER the 80's is a DeLorean, it may be made by the same company but it isn't the same thing.

If they were going to destroy an '81 D' then i'd be a bit angry.
Alexander Adams
Hull, East Yorkshire
DOC member - 389
Reg of first D experience - HEC 6T
alexadams1 Wrote:I don't truly believe that a DeLorean made AFTER the 80's is a DeLorean, it may be made by the same company but it isn't the same thing.

I agree mate!!
Kind Regards,
Jonny Jones
DOC #530
--------------------------
http://www.carpromos.co.uk