Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Windex
Is it true that you can clean a DeLorean with windex, that window cleaner stuff?
Alexander Adams
Hull, East Yorkshire
DOC member - 389
Reg of first D experience - HEC 6T
windex
windowlean
stainless steel polish
baby oil
Cif
Jif
Lif
cillit bang
alloy wheel cleaner
white spirit
turps
Metholated spirits
WD40
monkey cum

these are all the things i have heard people use, amongst other things...

Sorry yes i lied

Jif is of course a lemon.....
So what your saying is dont go out and buy a monkey just for its 'cum', you should use the stuff you trust.
Alexander Adams
Hull, East Yorkshire
DOC member - 389
alexadams1 Wrote:So what your saying is dont go out and buy a monkey just for its 'cum', you should use the stuff you trust.

These are only the things i have heard people using...

Thats right .. I am not advocating the illegal purchase or abuse of any form of primate for the sole benefit of cosmetic appearance.

Therefore I will be putting up a new sign on my car at the next show...

'No primates were abused in the cleaning of this automobile'

Hope this clarifies my point Smile
Ha ha! That made me laugh. :lol:

Although I think the D would be harmed more than the monkey...anyway - back to work.
Alexander Adams
Hull, East Yorkshire
DOC member - 389
I use baby oil on my De, i find with the finish i have it looks great, but better still my missus wont come in the garage when im using it :lol: :lol:
Cheers Tony TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
Cleaning your car with baby oil will make it smell like a nappy won't it. And monkey stuff. Where the hec do you buy that from. I always use WD-40 right when i get to a show so, a:- people can see me putting a bit of time in and, b :- it keeps the finger prints off that little bit longer. Oh and, c :- it doesn't smell like a baby's arse.
Dan. The tree man
Not here for a long time. Just here for a good time
Live up to all you know. Nothing more. Nothing less
DOC 219
vin. 4986
Eleanor
ah but if it smells like a babys arse then no1 will want to touch it, therefor the fingerprints stay off for much longer than anything elseBig Grin
DOC 527
Vin #10264
Dan Howarth Wrote:Cleaning your car with baby oil will make it smell like a nappy won't it. And monkey stuff. Where the hec do you buy that from. I always use WD-40 right when i get to a show so, a:- people can see me putting a bit of time in and, b :- it keeps the finger prints off that little bit longer. Oh and, c :- it doesn't smell like a baby's arse.

Well Dan i love the smell of baby oil in the morning, and my finish is not standard plus im tight :lol: i run out of 3m so baby oil it is, it brings back fond memories :lol:
cheers TT Tony
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor