Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
rocker cover gaskit
Hi all,
dose anyone know where i can bye a set of rocker cover gaskits from???
cheers Tyson (hana 5284)
Hey Tyson,

We've got 4 or 5 sets of rocker cover gaskets in stock - you're welcome to a set of those if you still need them.

I just nee dto track them down - we're in the process of moving - so parts are all jumbled up!

All the best...

Darren
PJ Grady (Europe)
www.pjgrady.co.uk
Cheers darren just let me know how much they are and i will send you a chq if thats ok.You should still have our address if not let me know and i will give you it again..I will send them pics again i was emailling a diffrent address
Thanks Again Tyson(hana 5284)
No problem Tyson,

I hadn't intended to charge you for them - you've just bought a car from us - so a £6 set of gaskets is small beer!

I just need to find them - then they're yours!

And anyway - what are you doing under the rocker covers? I'll be worried when you start asking the list about big end bearings, etc! You've only had the car 3 weeks - and you're stripping it down already!!!!!!!!!

All the best....

Darren
PJ Grady (Europe)
www.pjgrady.co.uk
Hi Darren,
No not stipping her down just yet i want to get a few summers out of her first.Shes just got a small oil leak and luckily we have tracked it down to the right hand side rocker cover easy fix!!!!thankfully
Cheers for the gaskits though ill send you some beers down just tell me what your new address is ?
speak to you soon
Tyson(hana 5284)