Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PJ Grady - Future/Prospective Owners Tech Session
Sorry TT,

How does the advert go..."brand new customers only"!!!

Of course you're both welcome - you didn't even need to ask. We're starting at 10ish - finishing at 4ish....with food somewhere in the middle.

Pop down when you can....we have 9 cars there already, so a couple more won't hurt!

See you both tomorrow....

Darren
PJ Grady (Europe)
www.pjgrady.co.uk
MikeH Wrote:
Tourettes Tony Wrote:Darren/chris, im with kelvin tomorrow and is there a problem with us popping in to say hello cheers tony TT

yea like Jonny said, would be great to see ya. Even tho with my 6am start i may be a tad sleepy, lol

Mike
Are you going to put a deposit down on pilot 20? :lol:
Seeing you sitting in it at the NEC on Jonny's video Talking to Darren, Looked like a sale was going to be made. :lol:
Neal Barclay
Former Delorean Employee
DOC 324/Clock no.1804

[Image: DSC_0112-1.jpg]
Live the Dream today, Because I did it yesterday.
Fantastic day! Can't thank all three of you enough! Great hospitality and a plathora of information, not to mention a garage full of De's Big Grin Thanks so much once again for putting this event on!! Big Grin

P.S. - Pics and some video a bit later Smile
Kind Regards,
Jonny Jones
DOC #530
--------------------------
http://www.carpromos.co.uk
neal Wrote:
MikeH Wrote:
Tourettes Tony Wrote:Darren/chris, im with kelvin tomorrow and is there a problem with us popping in to say hello cheers tony TT

yea like Jonny said, would be great to see ya. Even tho with my 6am start i may be a tad sleepy, lol

Mike
Are you going to put a deposit down on pilot 20? :lol:
Seeing you sitting in it at the NEC on Jonny's video Talking to Darren, Looked like a sale was going to be made. :lol:

haha, i think its slightly out of my affordability bracket.

Well what can i say, such an awsome day, good to meet some old faces and some new, Thanks for putting on the event, its deffinatly helped alot.
DOC 527
Vin #10264
well i enjoyed it, a really professional job by darren, chris and jenny.
and nice to meet every one again.

It was interesting for me even being an owner, even i learnt something, so any one wanting to buy a car go for it you wont regret it

all the best luv TT tony

ps glad everyone got ok
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
Thanks to Darren, Chris and Jenny for a great day - my Dad and I really enjoyed it, and I got to sit in pilot 20! Smile

Cheers,

Simon
Simon Brewer,
DOC Member #517
VIN #4748
Thanks Darren, Chris and Jenny for a brilliant day. A real professional job and I learnt loads and now want a D even more than I did before!

Cheers,
Dan
VIN: 6511
Thanks everyone for attending - we enjoyed ourselves too - and it was great to meet up with so many people and spend the day talking about cars!

If anyone managed to get any good photographs, or had any feedback (good or bad) let us know. We're looking to run this session each year for new/future owners.

If I can gather any decent photos from everyone - I'll submit a write up to Phil Peters for the club magazine, if there's any space.

Thanks for coming everyone - glad you enjoyed yourselves!

Darren, Jenny & Chris....
PJ Grady (Europe)
www.pjgrady.co.uk
A BIG thank you to you guys for a fanastic day well planed good grub and best of all brillent company. One of the best sundays out i had in a long time.

Once again thank you.

P.s. stay tuned pictures coming soon, Just as soon as i cut Flopsy out of them Big Grin
DOC was#520 Now#910, VIN# One Day
DeLorean Fund:On Hold (All Money On Kids!
I Need A FIVE Seater.
Robert Monk Wrote:P.s. stay tuned pictures coming soon, Just as soon as i cut Flopsy out of them Big Grin

lol - thanks matey Smile

I'm just trying to work out when I'll be able to get down to Essex
tho to pick up my baby - most of the weekends in December are
getting booked up now, so I might not see her now until 2008 Sad
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Hi, just wanted to echo what everyone else has said really.

Thank you Chris, Darren and Jenny for a brilliant day yesterday.

You all deserve a huge pat on the back, for all the hard work and effort to make it happen. I learnt a great deal throughout the day in fact a lot more than I realised. Hugely impressive setup, great presentations and demonstrations from Chris and Darren, yummy food, and Darren, makes a cracking cup of coffee! :wink:

By the time we left last night there was 10 cars in the workshop...I think I was in DeLorean heaven! Big Grin

Look forward to seeing you all again in a few weeks all being well.

Thanks again guys.

All the best

Carl Hammond
Carl & Alex Hammond
DOC361
VIN#11777 (don't ask!!) Sad
Norfolk
[quote="Claire Usher
lol - thanks matey :)

I'm just trying to work out when I'll be able to get down to Essex
tho to pick up my baby - most of the weekends in December are
getting booked up now, so I might not see her now until 2008 :([/quote]

Don't worry Claire Flopsy was ok on sunday, I gave her a kiss and cuddle and she seemed to be feeling better when we left. Big Grin

Hope you get her back soon. Smile
DOC was#520 Now#910, VIN# One Day
DeLorean Fund:On Hold (All Money On Kids!
I Need A FIVE Seater.
Robert Monk Wrote:Don't worry Claire Flopsy was ok on sunday, I gave her a kiss and cuddle and she seemed to be feeling better when we left. Big Grin Hope you get her back soon. Smile
Aw, thanks Rob, I'm sure she appreciated it Smile Did you give her any Jaffa
Cakes whilst you were there? :wink: :lol:
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
PJ Grady (Europe) Wrote:If I can gather any decent photos from everyone - I'll submit a write up to Phil Peters for the club magazine, if there's any space.

Yes please Darren! Big Grin It'll definately go into the mag, either the forthcoming issue or the Spring '08 issue depending on how the layout of the current mag goes.

Cheers,
1982 DeLorean VIN 12173 (a.k.a VIN 601)
1989 Alpine GTA V6 Turbo
email sent and looking forward to the session