Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PJ Grady - Future/Prospective Owners Tech Session
Yes it is - Al is just keen!!!

Maybe he wants to buy another DeLorean from us - or maybe it's just to compare notes on pilot cars...

We will be holding quite a few other tech sessions for car owners too - it's just tricky to pick a time - with the NEC in November and cars being off the road over the winter months - maybe March?

Darren
PJ Grady (Europe)
www.pjgrady.co.uk
Hi darren

The future/prospective DeLorean owners 'tech session' thats on is there still room leftfor me and my mate james (who just signed up to the DOC) My private message seems to be playing up a bit the bloody thing wont send (sodding thing).

All the best mate :wink:
DOC was#520 Now#910, VIN# One Day
DeLorean Fund:On Hold (All Money On Kids!
I Need A FIVE Seater.
Hello Robert,

Yes - no problems with yourself and James attending.
I'll send the joining instructions through to you shortly....but you're not far away!

All the best...

Darren
PJ Grady (Europe)
www.pjgrady.co.uk
Hi Darren, As we mentioned at the NEC can you put my name down for the session, and my dad if theres space?

Cheers,
Dan.
VIN: 6511
Done - Jenny will be in touch in the next day or so with joining instructions.

Good to meet you both at the NEC.

Darren
PJ Grady (Europe)
www.pjgrady.co.uk
All,

Details and directions were sent out by email to everyone today.

If you believe you ARE attending but have NOT received the email - please call (01268 680278) or email (sales@pjgrady.co.uk) the office ASAP so we can add you to the list.

Thanks

Darren
PJ Grady (Europe)
www.pjgrady.co.uk
Robert Monk Wrote:Hi darren

The future/prospective DeLorean owners 'tech session' thats on is there still room leftfor me and my mate james (who just signed up to the DOC) My private message seems to be playing up a bit the bloody thing wont send (sodding thing).

All the best mate :wink:

See

http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1293

Regards,

NickT
For all those who are attending the future owners tech session this Sunday, just a reminder that the session will take place in a working garage - so wear clothes that you don't mind getting dirty! God help anyone who arrives in a suit!!!!! Wrap up warm.

Lunch will be provided (I'm not cooking it!) and we're expecting to start around 10am and finish at around 4pm.

If anyone needs lifts from train station - or needs directions on the day, just call us (01268 680278).

Please come armed with questions - it's your day.

Darren
PJ Grady (Europe)
www.pjgrady.co.uk
..... and no posting up of pics of Flopsy please folks - I dont want to see any pics of her until I actually pick her up from Grady's - thanks Smile
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Flopsy will be hidden under Pilot 20's cover - to hide her shame....and to stop any sneaky pictures finding their way back to you Ms Usher!

Darren
PJ Grady (Europe)
www.pjgrady.co.uk
PJ Grady (Europe) Wrote:Flopsy will be hidden under Pilot 20's cover - to hide her shame....and to stop any sneaky pictures finding their way back to you Miss Usher!

Darren

lol :lol: I dont mind people seeing her at your workshop, its just that,
*I* just dont want to see any pics of her Smile

BTW, track rod ends are in the post to you today Smile
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Claire, how about video? Does that still count along with pics of Flopsy? :lol: Tongue

Looking forward to tomorrow, should be an awesome day! Thanks so much to all three of you at PJ for putting this event on! Big Grin
Kind Regards,
Jonny Jones
DOC #530
--------------------------
http://www.carpromos.co.uk
Darren/chris, im with kelvin tomorrow and is there a problem with us popping in to say hello cheers tony TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
Tourettes Tony Wrote:Darren/chris, im with kelvin tomorrow and is there a problem with us popping in to say hello cheers tony TT
Be good to see you guys! Smile
Kind Regards,
Jonny Jones
DOC #530
--------------------------
http://www.carpromos.co.uk
Tourettes Tony Wrote:Darren/chris, im with kelvin tomorrow and is there a problem with us popping in to say hello cheers tony TT

yea like Jonny said, would be great to see ya. Even tho with my 6am start i may be a tad sleepy, lol
DOC 527
Vin #10264