Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spot the difference!!!
one of these lamps is from a Mk3 Cavalier (boot/bonnet light), the other is from a 1981 Delorean ("bonnet" light) and are made by a company called ULO.

Can you tell which is which? :wink:

[Image: ulo.jpg]
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
one of them is dmc :lol: TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
I thought I recognised it....

My Dad had an A reg 1984 red MKII Cavalier 1.6 L hatchback (maybe fitted to that) and was the first car at ten years old that I had a go at changing gear...

Three different company cars followed and then he had a Flame Red 1993 1.7 TD LS Cavalier hatchback. I was lucky enough to be put on the company insurance and had a lot of fun with that car. I remember hearing the whistle from the turbo....

Nostalgise trip over!
Regards,

Chris Hawes
DOC 138
Ex owner of VIN 5255 Grey, 5-speed
lol - well Monsieur Le Rich is now running a 1.7TD LS Cav - I think he's pretty impressed with the performance (and economy!) from the turbo'd lump - well, compared to his old (and sadly deceased) Renault 19 anyway :wink:

Phill's now running a 1.7TD GLS Cav, which is running sweet a nut on 100% SVO, the conversion now being 98% finished.

It was only through him changing the bulb on his bonnet light, and thinking "that looks familiar" and then comparing it to the one on Sorbet, that made us realise they are identical Smile
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie