Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sto n sho
Hi all,

Finally got VIN10579 on the road and needed to get some plates on her. I decided to opt for the sto n sho option from the US. The great thing about it is its just attached with a single screw under the bumper. The plate itself sits just in front of the bumper and the great thing is you can pull the pin underneath and remove it.

Sto n sho do 2 options. The first is the US style plate and the second is the UK standard size. I was told im the first person to buy the UK one so thought i'd share how great it is!

If anyone wants to see the install you can find it on the Delorean Tech youtube channel.

(27 Feb 2022, 19:15)Hardrinseron Wrote: Hi all,

Finally got VIN10579 on the road and needed to get some plates on her. I decided to opt for the sto n sho option from the US. The great thing about it is its just attached with a single screw under the bumper. The plate itself sits just in front of the bumper and the great thing is you can pull the pin underneath and remove it.

Sto n sho do 2 options. The first is the US style plate and the second is the UK standard size. I was told im the first person to buy the UK one so thought i'd share how great it is!

If anyone wants to see the install you can find it on the Delorean Tech youtube channel.

Tried to attach some photos but it says the message is too large. If anyone wants to see some pics, private messaage me and i'll happily share them
Darren Hirons
Leeds
DOC 1014
VIN 10579
I was gonna buy one but i felt i could better spend that £100 elsewhere
- DeLoryan
VIN 5219
Oct 81, Grey interior, 
manual, grooved hood
DOC 876