Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Royal Fowey (Cornwall) Regatta Classic Car Event 2022
Hi 

I am involved in organising the Royal Fowey (Cornwall) Regatta Classic car event for 2022. it is due to be held on the 17th August. we held the first show last year which was very well received and attended. We expect around 200 cars to attend, with a parade through the town at the finish of the show. Fowey is situated on the South Cornish coast around 7 miles from St Austell.

I talked to a couple of your members at the NEC classic car show in  November and they thought that some of your members may be interested in joining the show.

Are you able to help me notify your member's about this event please?

Best wishes

Johnnie Hards
Hi Johnnie

I have moved your post into our South West Events section of the Forum for everyone to see
Richard H. DOC 365 VIN 1274
http://www.deloreans.co.uk
In theory, theory and practice are the same. In practice, they are not.
(06 Jan 2022, 12:36)Rich H Wrote: Hi Johnnie

I have moved your post into our South West Events section of the Forum for everyone to see

Many thanks Richard  

Johnnie
(04 Jan 2022, 14:03)Johnnie Hards Wrote: Hi 

I am involved in organising the Royal Fowey (Cornwall) Regatta Classic car event for 2022. it is due to be held on the 17th August. we held the first show last year which was very well received and attended. We expect around 200 cars to attend, with a parade through the town at the finish of the show. Fowey is situated on the South Cornish coast around 7 miles from St Austell.

I talked to a couple of your members at the NEC classic car show in  November and they thought that some of your members may be interested in joining the show.

Are you able to help me notify your member's about this event please?

Best wishes

Johnnie Hards

If my car is ready in time id be up for joining in  Big Grin
Vin: 5222, 81 grey auto "Ryuko"

2017 Ford Fiesta 1.0L EcoBoost (silver)

Club YouTube channel creator
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYJmbtB...DhNzZQPDlA 

Submit videos for the channel:
YTAdmin@deloreans.co.uk