Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pageant of Motoring, Weston S Mare, 16/17th April 2022
Good Morning, 
I am sending this email to see if your club would be interested in attending the Pageant of Transport car show in Weston-super-Mare in 2022 which sometimes is one of the biggest events to start of the year. 
The event is held annually over Easter weekend and is situated on the beach lawns in Weston-super-Mare right next to the seafront. The event is making its return on the 16th-17th April 2022 after being cancelled for the last two years due to Covid and for its return we want to make it as big of an event as possible. Traditionally it has been a show for classic cars but as its Pageant of Transport we would like to see a whole variety of transport options. Cars, motorbikes, tractors, lorries, buses & military vehicles. Anything of interest is certainly welcome. 
It is a charity event where all proceeds raised are provided to the Weston-super-Mare Sea Cadets. The Sea cadets are an organisation to design to help children learn and develop new skills both on and off the water, based on the traditions and customs which are used in the Royal Navy. Many cadets achieve qualifications which are both national and internationally recognised through a whole host of activities such as but not limited to sailing, kayaking, powerboating, mountain biking, rock climbing, flying and many, many more. 
If this would be an event that you club may be interested in attending then let me know and I will add you to the emailing list send updates on the upcoming event. 
Also if anybody is interested in learning anything more about the sea cadets let me know and I can get one of the staff members to provide you with more information. 

Kindest Regards 
George Kettleborough 
Pageant of Transport Organiser 
pageantoftransport@outlook.com
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584