Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Sale: Hot Toys BTTF Delorean
FOR SALE:

Hot toys delorean. Originally released in 2015 and long sold out. These are currently demanding a price tag of around £1500+ currently.

This is a modified version by myself to make the collectible more screen accurate. All mods are easily removed if you really want to go back to the lacking stock look. Ive added wires to the exterior and many to the interior. Ive also added the VIN plate and footwell carpets. Also added are the Goodyear tyre decals (I have an updated set but havent added them to the car yet and will be included). Ive also made a fairly accurate lightning rod too and is the only one out there that attempted to make it look like a fishing rod just like Doc used in the film.
Also included are the paper props which i printed out myself. Some are better than others but on display, it all looks great. (Backpack/sunglasses/walkman/jvc camera will not be included as these are part of the marty figure seen in the pics although im open to selling the marty figure too).

This thing is big (its in 1/6th scale), is bigger than the eaglemoss car and measures about 75cm in length. Its been on display in an enclosed cabinet so there is no dust on the car. Its also been in a pet and smoke free home and away from direct sunlight.

All the lights work and has a great presence in any collection/display. Original box is in perfect condition as is the shipper box (people who collect Hot Toys want a good condition shipper box and so to protect that box during transit, it will be placed into a plain box shipper).

Price is firm at £1000 or £1250 if you want the marty figure too (that figure alone is demanding £300+). Postage within the uk is likely to be around £30 but theres also the possibility I can deliver it personally of do a meet at a midway point between myself and buyer. If you would like me to bring it with me at the next meetup in october then a small deposit will be required to secure this.

Any questions, feel free to ask.

- DeLoryan
VIN 5219
Oct 81, Grey interior, 
manual, grooved hood
DOC 876
That is awesome! I was so tempted to buy one of these at the time, but funds were not freely available at the time. But now....

If you are happy to consider it sold, then I'd be happy to be that lucky buyer. Complete with Marty.

Let us discuss privately about a deposit etc...
Rissy
(Forum Member 288)
(DOC Member 663)

May 1981 vin#1458 "LEX"
Grey, Flapped, Black
Chassis: #1073
Engine: #2839

Main Car(s):
2005 BMW M3 in Velvet Blue
2010 Honda Civic Type R in Sapphire Blue (1 of 115 made)
I must say I bought one at the time, it's huge (sits on top of an American fridge freezer) and is in a nice custom made case. I do like the modifications made to this one. Although I have never been a BTTF purist you can see the missing detail on it (wires mainly)
Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
I was dissapointed myself hence why I made the mods. As someone who used to collect their products, they dropped the ball on this one. Their keaton batmobile was pretty impressive and detailed. This felt like they half assed it and iirc its the last vehicle they ever released and they never did bother releasing the part 2 version which they teased.
Just adding the good year decals made a huge improvement (you can still get them from ebay or mike lane from the eaglemoss mod does a set for the hot toys one).
- DeLoryan
VIN 5219
Oct 81, Grey interior, 
manual, grooved hood
DOC 876
So this and marty are pretty much sold pending payment.

If anyone wants the part 2 marty and doc figures i have (both are the special limited editions) they are for sale too. £280 each or the pair for £500 (both underpriced at £280 each)

- DeLoryan
VIN 5219
Oct 81, Grey interior, 
manual, grooved hood
DOC 876