Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
D Wanted for photo-shoot
DeLorean wanted for photo-shoot W/C 21st June, if interested please get in touch for contact details

Hi Chris,

I’m Jack, the editorial assistant at Absolute Lotus magazine. 

I got in contact because we’re looking for a DeLorean DMC-12 for a twin test (with the Tesla Roadster) for an upcoming issue of Absolute Lotus. We’ve secured a Tesla now, but we’re still on the lookout for a DeLorean (we had one secured, but that sadly fell through because of our new chosen location). Due to the Tesla’s lack of range we are looking to do the shoot around the South Downs/Surrey. Might you be able to put me into contact with any local owners that might be interested in having their car featured? 

We’re aiming to do the shoot the week beginning the 21st of June. As well as taking photos the journalist will need to drive the car (it’ll be around 20mins for driving impressions) and will be fully insured through us. This will be a main feature, so it will a prominent position on the cover  – also the owner will receive all the professional shots we take on the day as a way of thanks. 

Is this something you could help us with? 

Many thanks,

Jack 

[Image: blocked]

Jack Wood
Editorial Assistant
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584