Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carfest SOUTH 27-29th August
Hi everyone,

Its been a heck of a year for all of us, but things are starting to get back to normal now and we are GO at Carfest

I’m pleased to announce that the Delorean stand has been booked & confirmed for Carfest South 2021 [Image: icon_e_biggrin.gif]
(Interest was low on North & the information was so late this year that we thought it not viable)

As with previous years, we have space now for 7 cars each day (Fri, Sat & Sunday)

Each year this event just gets bigger & better (just ask anyone who’s attended before. it’s like Goodwood Festival of Speed meets Live Aid!) and BEST of all it’s in aid of BBC Children in Need & other Childrens Charities too [Image: clap.gif]

Dates are:

27th -29th August 2021

Further details on the website (PLEASE book through me for MASSIVE club discount!)

https://carfest.org/

As per previous years the Club package offers Car & two persons at a greatly discounted rate to public tickets (which are VERY limited to buy) with options for participant additional family tickets if required.

Okay, the GOOOOOOOOD NEWS...this year its at an amazing rate

1 x Delorean & 2 people is ONLY £52 for the weekend plus camping (if required at £25/night)

Please let me know if you wish to come along and join in the fun
VIN 4532

DOC-574
Quick update,

We still have a couple of spare weekend places at Carfest South for 2 cars & two persons

Please let me know if you are interested in the weekend or just one of the days

It's going to be amazing 8-)

Many thanks
Darren
VIN 4532

DOC-574