Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for a D 8th August 2021. Manchester Airport
HELP!!!

Hi DeLorean 'Costodians' 

We are Rotary Cheadle Royal Group members based close to Manchester Airport, and have for the past two years financially supported three local Food Banks and two local Hospices. Unfortunately our funds are now depleted and as you can imagine any potential chances for raising additional much needed funds for those less fortunate in our community are currently NIL.

So, this is why I am contacting you lovely classic DeLorians today to ask for your assistance in supporting a "Icons of the Road"  charity event to be staged on Sunday 8th August 2021 (Government permitting) at a site close to the airport. We are hoping to  attract a large number of British/International 'icons'. At this time we are only looking for an indication of your interest in the  event  to provide an idea of numbers in order for us to submit our request to the local council for permission.

Hopefully you are able to join us and provide the local community with an opportunity to see at first hand the glory of our once   revered motor industry from bygone days whilst appreciating the love and attention you have for your own 'icon'. Come and show off your pride and joy - you know you want to and we'd really enjoy meeting you all too.

My thanks for your time and I look forward to a positive reply in due course

Kind regards

Geoff Shelmerdine

Rotary Cheadle Royal Group

Tel: 07760 194 788

email: wingate.org@btinternet.co
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584