Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
www.delorean-hire.co.uk domain and website are for sale
http://www.delorean-hire.co.uk for sale

The domain above is for sale and so is the website itself, if of interest.  A fun and creative away to have your car pay for itself.  The only reason I'm selling is that I was approached by an enthusiast of my build (I wasn't even advertising) who made me an offer I couldn't refuse.  After owning VIN 5255 since January 2002, I'm very much look forward to the beast that will replace it.  I've a hot list of candidates to test drive once vaccinations are done and lock down is over with.  Although it is end of an era, I'm very excited about the next chapter.

If you're interested then please email me your suggested offer to chris@delorean-hire.co.uk
Regards,

Chris Hawes
DOC 138
Ex owner of VIN 5255 Grey, 5-speed
(14 Mar 2021, 12:34)Chris Hawes Wrote: http://www.delorean-hire.co.uk for sale

The domain above is for sale and so is the website itself, if of interest.  A fun and creative away to have your car pay for itself.  The only reason I'm selling is that I was approached by an enthusiast of my build (I wasn't even advertising) who made me an offer I couldn't refuse.  After owning VIN 5255 since January 2002, I'm very much look forward to the beast that will replace it.  I've a hot list of candidates to test drive once vaccinations are done and lock down is over with.  Although it is end of an era, I'm very excited about the next chapter.

If you're interested then please email me your suggested offer to chris@delorean-hire.co.uk
 I did wonder if all these sales meant that was what was happening Chris. Good luck mate, Rich
Richard Hanlon
Derbyshire
DOC 393

1981 DMC-12 VIN 06126
(14 Mar 2021, 19:17)Rich Hanlon Wrote:
(14 Mar 2021, 12:34)Chris Hawes Wrote: http://www.delorean-hire.co.uk for sale

I did wonder if all these sales meant that was what was happening Chris. Good luck mate, Rich

Thanks Rich, the parts were all bits I had been meaning to get rid of anyway as my car no longer needed those types but very much looking forward to what is to come.

Best wishes
Chris
Regards,

Chris Hawes
DOC 138
Which is...?!

Another project DeLorean, right back to square one?!! Wink
Richard Hanlon
Derbyshire
DOC 393

1981 DMC-12 VIN 06126
Ideas so far include an Audi R8 V8/V10 manual, F Type R, Toyota Supra MKV, TVR Tuscan S, Corvette C7, Lexus LC500 or Bullitt Mustang as potential replacements once lock down is over…
Regards,

Chris Hawes
DOC 138
Plenty to choose from there!
Richard Hanlon
Derbyshire
DOC 393

1981 DMC-12 VIN 06126
The website will make a nice little business for someone!
Derfel aka Derv

Oct 1981 RHD DeLorean VIN 4890
1962 Beetle
2013 Transporter T5 Camper
Sad to see you sell the DeLorean after all these years Chris, I remember when you first bought the car and
we were at the NEC, hard to believe that was 19 years ago now.

Looking forward to seeing your new purchase, and hopefully the De will still be seen at Club events and meet ups.
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
I can't believe you're selling the Delorean after all this time and after that amazing LS3 conversion. Surely none of those cars you're looking at match the appeal of the Delorean, especially one with a LS3. Can't wait to see what you get to replace it.
James Macpherson
doc 129
vin 2250
Bedfordshire
how much are you asking for your car Chris? I keep thinking about converting mine to Electric......
Chris Parnham

Ex RHD Auto's etc.etc

Main Car.. Kia E Niro 4+
Toyota Vitz 4X4 1999 (the smallest 4X4 by far!)
Toyota RAV4 EV 1999.
1970 Jago Jeep.

DOC Club Historian 
(24 Mar 2021, 09:06)Chris P Wrote: how much are you asking for your car Chris?  I keep thinking about converting mine to Electric......

Hi Chris,
I wasn't advertising it for sale, but an enthusiast reached out to me and made me an offer that I couldn't refuse.  It was sold on 1st Dec 20 and the new owner has already been in touch with Chris Williams.  I've still some stock DMC parts to sell so will be re-listing these on Thursday via eBay.
Regards,

Chris Hawes
DOC 138
Aghhh.... I missed that bit Chris. Good luck with your next choice of car.
Chris Parnham

Ex RHD Auto's etc.etc

Main Car.. Kia E Niro 4+
Toyota Vitz 4X4 1999 (the smallest 4X4 by far!)
Toyota RAV4 EV 1999.
1970 Jago Jeep.

DOC Club Historian