Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi everyone.
Hi.

I'm Jordan and it's great to be part of the club. I recently renewed my membership and have thoroughly enjoyed reading through the magazines and seeing the hard work and dedication of the owners.

I'm hoping at some point this year to purchase my first DeLorean, which is both exciting and a little daunting but I know this is the place to be for that journey.

I look forward to getting to know everyone.

Thanks.
Welcome Jordan...I bet its chilly up in Northumberland!
Chris Parnham

Ex RHD Auto's etc.etc

Main Car.. Kia E Niro 4+
Toyota Vitz 4X4 1999 (the smallest 4X4 by far!)
Toyota RAV4 EV 1999.
1970 Jago Jeep.

DOC Club Historian 
(05 Feb 2021, 17:37)Chris P Wrote: Welcome Jordan...I bet its chilly up in Northumberland!

Hi Chris, thanks very much.

Yes, its very cold up here and hasn't stopped raining for days.
(05 Feb 2021, 16:30)JT992 Wrote: Hi.

I'm Jordan and it's great to be part of the club. I recently renewed my membership and have thoroughly enjoyed reading through the magazines and seeing the hard work and dedication of the owners.

I'm hoping at some point this year to purchase my first DeLorean, which is both exciting and a little daunting but I know this is the place to be for that journey.

Thanks.

Hi
Jordan

your in the same boat as me for buying one this year haha but I think getting one may be slightly harder this year due to me hearing that importation of cars is slightly delayed but still best of luck hopefully we're the new owners of 2021  Big Grin
Vin: 5222, 81 grey auto "Ryuko"

2017 Ford Fiesta 1.0L EcoBoost (silver)

Club YouTube channel creator
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYJmbtB...DhNzZQPDlA 

Submit videos for the channel:
YTAdmin@deloreans.co.uk
(05 Feb 2021, 20:23)theningiachicken Wrote:
(05 Feb 2021, 16:30)JT992 Wrote: Hi.

Thanks.

Hi
Jordan

your in the same boat as me for buying one this year haha but I think getting one may be slightly harder this year due to me hearing that importation of cars is slightly delayed but still best of luck hopefully we're the new owners of 2021  Big Grin

Hi. 

It's been a dream of mine to own one for over a decade and now is the time. Thanks very much and good luck to you too.
welcome back to the fold Jordan, and good luck getting a car. Are you looking for a project or one ready to use?
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
(06 Feb 2021, 17:41)Guinney1971 Wrote: welcome back to the fold Jordan, and good luck getting a car.  Are you looking for a project or one ready to use?
Hi, Guinney1971.

Thanks very much, its great to be back. I'm looking for a useable, manual example, but one that still requires some work as I'm happy to get my hands dirty.

Thanks again.
Welcome onboard (or back). Hope the search goes well and you find "that car". It's half the fun!
Dan
Member 101
VIN# 4566
Former Vins# 5641 (Maddie) and 5284 (Hana)

(08 Feb 2021, 10:56)Dan Willis Wrote: Welcome onboard (or back). Hope the search goes well and you find "that car". It's half the fun!

Thanks Dan. 

I'm doing as much research as I can and will most likely buy the car from the states when the time comes. I keep checking the BHCC and the DMC in Texas just to see what's out there and what prices they're going for. Private sellers are also an option.

Thanks again.