Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi all, I have just imported #003170, manual, grey interior.
1 owner, 12625 miles, been in storage 13 years.
Original bill of sale, JZD signed congratulations on purchase letter, owners & workshop manuals, recall letters, Delorean World mags, service records and invoices.
Really pleased with overall condition inside & out.
Booked into PJs in April for full appraisal. Will have completed DVLA/MOT requirements by then.
Big thanks to Chris for the time he has spent on the phone giving me advice & suggestions. Chris is hoping to find time in his schedule to visit me to view her before she goes off to PJs, but it’s a hell of a journey for him.
I live in Bournemouth but she is currently in Sittingbourne Kent (nearer to PJs).
Hoping to do some shows/meets once she has had the once over.

Very much looking forward to meeting you all and becoming active member of the family.

ATB Steve
Welcome mate, and not an issue with the time spent, you will find virtually everyone within the DeLorean community is extremely helpful (in the UK anyway)!! it's such a small community of like minded people who will bend over backwards to help out.
There's a chance I will be free next week if that helps (hols t look after kids) so may be able to pop down then if that works?

Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
(11 Feb 2020, 21:36)Chris Williams Wrote: Welcome mate, and not an issue with the time spent, you will find virtually everyone within the DeLorean community is extremely helpful (in the UK anyway)!! it's such a small community of like minded people who will bend over backwards to help out.
There's a chance I will be free next week if that helps (hols t look after kids) so may be able to pop down then if that works?

Chris

Thanks (again) Chris.
In Birmingham Mon/Tue/weds free thereafter- if your able work round that.
Congrats. Welcome to the family. Im located pretty much at lakeside, so currently not too far away.
- DeLoryan
VIN 5219
Oct 81, Grey interior, 
manual, grooved hood
DOC 876

Hi Steve,

Friendliness is the hallmark of this club, that's also why I joined many many years ago.  Get to the NEC in November. Try and wander onto some of the stands!   You will see what I'm getting at...........I'm on my 19th car now, but I suspect this is my final one......(photo taken 20 years ago of my first car)
Chris Parnham

Ex RHD Auto's etc.etc

Main Car.. Kia E Niro 4+
Toyota Vitz 4X4 1999 (the smallest 4X4 by far!)
Toyota RAV4 EV 1999.
1970 Jago Jeep.

DOC Club Historian 
Congratulations. I see you have an Aug 81 car same as me, although I am located a long way from Bournmouth.
Ian Beattie, Cumbria
Vin#2703 Aug 81 manual with black interior, grooved hood and gas flap
DOC 875