Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DeLorean News Issue 84
I sent issue 84 out today so with any luck will be with everyone by the weekend. Another fab magazine very well put together and looks fab. Thanks to all involved for the content........ But as ever the more content we can get the quicker we can get them out!
Thanks
Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
Great news Chris......I let Motoring journalist friend have look a draft version.....

...his verdict ....a "World Class" effort for Any car club and simply amazing for one as small as ours! Big Grin

Matt, you do us proud! 

But echoing what Chris W says, we need more verity in our material, even very short stories with couple of decent photo's is fine.

Believe it of not,  some of us feel guilty about often having our cars featured......honest.....! Blush  

Send your stuff, any stuff, to Matt ASAP...... he can't include it if he doesn't receive it. Undecided
Chris Parnham

Ex RHD Auto's etc.etc

Main Car.. Kia E Niro 4+
Toyota Vitz 4X4 1999 (the smallest 4X4 by far!)
Toyota RAV4 EV 1999.
1970 Jago Jeep.

DOC Club Historian 
I should get my act together and put my experience of importing/restoration to paper.
- DeLoryan
VIN 5219
Oct 81, Grey interior, 
manual, grooved hood
DOC 876
Quote:I should get my act together and put my experience of importing/restoration to paper.
Yes please, that's something a lot of people want to do but are put off. Some guidance is always welcome!
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
Well the restoration is slowing down now as im now at the stage to put the car through its first MOT. Cant do that till end of this month and then its onto the registering stage. So plenty of time to do some writing
- DeLoryan
VIN 5219
Oct 81, Grey interior, 
manual, grooved hood
DOC 876
Got my issue today. Nice right up on P1 or concept delorean?  Wink
- DeLoryan
VIN 5219
Oct 81, Grey interior, 
manual, grooved hood
DOC 876