Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RHD for sale
https://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C1113859

Looks an interesting prospect, and tidy too.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Very early VIN, too.
I had a conversation with the owner of this car (Forbes) the other day. To be fair I thought he was looking for more for it than 40k
Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
It looks great. I am surprised by the price tag. Guess he's wanting to shift it rather quickly
Michael Sutton - Brighouse, West Yorkshire
DOC 926
VIN 4400
Car now sold (too cheap in my opinion) and now on its way to Oz.
Chris Parnham

Ex RHD Auto's etc.etc

Main Car.. Kia E Niro 4+
Toyota Vitz 4X4 1999 (the smallest 4X4 by far!)
Toyota RAV4 EV 1999.
1970 Jago Jeep.

DOC Club Historian 
How much was he asking for it?
Dermot
ex-Dunmurryite
vin 2743
Advertised I believe at £40k.....but being a very low mileage, RHD, early car. I think he could have done better than that...... 

I know he'd had it a long time, so it doubtless showed him a good profit......but I somehow doubt it reached its full potential.  Undecided
Chris Parnham

Ex RHD Auto's etc.etc

Main Car.. Kia E Niro 4+
Toyota RAV4 EV 1999.
1970 Jago Jeep.

DOC Club Historian 
If you want to guarantee your car will sell, send it to me to put in the magazine. It'll sell riiiight on the day the mag goes to print...
Hi

this vin 570 was not an original RHD car...in fact i think Pjgrady rebuilt a fairly rough car and converted it...

its listed on their website.
Steve Saunders
Wolverhampton
ex owner vin 1621
doc 370
Still cheap for a RHD...its a costly job to convert one.....what is an original one? I prefer the use of 'Factory authorised'.

Later conversions can be worth as nearly as much. Providing they are done properly, and most have.
Chris Parnham

Ex RHD Auto's etc.etc

Main Car.. Kia E Niro 4+
Toyota RAV4 EV 1999.
1970 Jago Jeep.

DOC Club Historian 
(04 Aug 2019, 07:28)Chris P Wrote: Still cheap for a RHD...its a costly job to convert one.....what is an original one?  I prefer the use of 'Factory authorised'.  

Later conversions can be worth as nearly as much. Providing they are done properly, and most have.

hi

true although would say 'original-there has been many debates lol' is a good 25% more......i would want a Wooler Hodec car if i could (or your MGJ car, or Spy 100 of course!)

next best was a car like the Wales car...converted early 80's by the ex worker of Wooler.

Although at present i would settle for any Delorean, even  bag of parts like the latest BHCC car....that is some serious frame rust, and i dont think even the frame is salvageable.

that makes it a costly repair.......
Steve Saunders
Wolverhampton
ex owner vin 1621
doc 370
        Right folks,

I have decided to sell one of my RHD cars...the one I bought in 1999. ....AXI 1698.

It's still only covered 12,800 miles from new. It's been MOT'd and run just a few hundred miles every year. Hopefully it will be at the NEC in November, if not sold before.

With good LHD's making 35K and this being one of only 3 grey interior RHD cars, used and registered by the factory, I am wanting close to £60K.

Attached Files Image(s)

Chris Parnham

Ex RHD Auto's etc.etc

Main Car.. Kia E Niro 4+
Toyota RAV4 EV 1999.
1970 Jago Jeep.

DOC Club Historian 

We were invited to display the car at Buckingham Palace in 2016, for the Queens official birthday celebrations....
So this Delorean is also by "Royal Appointment"!      [attachment=630] some more photo's.

Wearing its USA style rear lights on this occasion.  All DeLoreans are Special.....this one is Extra Special!

Attached Files Image(s)

Chris Parnham

Ex RHD Auto's etc.etc

Main Car.. Kia E Niro 4+
Toyota RAV4 EV 1999.
1970 Jago Jeep.

DOC Club Historian 
Two of my favourite photos from AXI 1698 under your ownership Chris P, hopefully you find her a good home  Wink Big Grin .

Attached Files Image(s)

Vin: 5222, 81 grey auto "Ryuko"

2017 Ford Fiesta 1.0L EcoBoost (silver)

Club YouTube channel creator
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYJmbtB...DhNzZQPDlA 

Submit videos for the channel:
YTAdmin@deloreans.co.uk
    Hi Will,

it was a special day when we drove around the Kedleston estate...and met Sir Richard Curzon, his family built Keddleston Hall about 300 years ago ...not many people have shaken his hand...and fewer still have driven  AXI 1698!
Chris Parnham

Ex RHD Auto's etc.etc

Main Car.. Kia E Niro 4+
Toyota RAV4 EV 1999.
1970 Jago Jeep.

DOC Club Historian